its a honda

19cturbo

never know what engine is in it, i know it looks and sounds funky, but who knows... if they sped up the video they done an amazing job to make just the car speed up

"Crx is fully built SOHC 1.6L F1" The "F1 sounding" muffler I'm sure.

How are YOUR cars running? You could always come fix mine! ;)

You should always fix it YOURself.

-Robert

How are YOUR cars running? You could always come fix mine! ;)

well if thats directed to me i might just take you up on that if thats what it takes to make you keep your car, that seemed way to long for such a short message

anyways conquest is getting about 10mpg's i need new injectors and im 90% sure i need a new intercooler, as for the honda it refuses to die but it needs tires bad, rollin on belts out back....

You should always fix it YOURself.

-Robert

I'm trying, but I have no garage space, no money and no time between school and work. I fix everything I can when I get the chance.

Correction: my available time is at a time when it isn't possible for me to work on my car.

Edited by Alsandr

what did you ever do with that parts car?? that would be sick if you still had it.

I replied on Facebook. :P I sold it to a guy in Brigham City; he was going to rebuild it I believe. He also bought another one from my friend here in Logan a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure what his plan is anymore...