Custom apparel & accessories

StallionProject86

Pricing is as follows: (for sizes XL and below)

White tee shirts are 25 dollars shipped, if your wanting dark apparel the price goes up to 35 dollars shipped. My supplier/printer for some reason raises the base value on dark/colored clothing.

White hoodies 40 dollars shipped. Dark or colored 50 dollars.

Basic sweat shirts 35 (no hood) 45 for colored.

The pricing shown above can be reduced if there are enough buyers I'll just send in my order in bulk form. Spread the word and save a couple dollars.

P.s. I can also create coffee mugs, posters, shoes, skateboards,ect. just post your request or go ahead and PM me. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Edited by StallionProject86

i like the "say hi to my TSi" shirt=D would you be able to make the graphic a little bigger on it? or you should make one that says "Don't mess with a Starquest" and have the picture of a charicature like SQ on the back=D or like a SQ sillouette=D couldn't find any cartoon pictures of an SQ but it's be cool i think=)

Yeah I can definitely up the size a little more, not much because I'm limited from the factory (factory settings suck) lol. I can also change the slogan no problem. I'll also work on cartooning the SQ a bit more. Would you want it full sized. ? Like the front. ?

would you be able to do the "Don't mess with a Starquest" slogan on the front in a decent size, with a charicature SQ on the back? like from shoulder blade to shoulder blade in size?

very nice job on the silhouette=) would you be able to put that on a blue shirt with it in white? how much would that cost? pm me about the progress on my design too=) just curious=~) thanks man

very nice job on the silhouette=) would you be able to put that on a blue shirt with it in white? how much would that cost? pm me about the progress on my design too=) just curious=~) thanks man

That comes out to be 30 shipped for you. ;)

And of course PM will be sent.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...