Vs 1994 3000GT VR4

psu_Crash

23 members have voted

1. 1. How will I fair from a roll? 30 to 110ish

• You'll stomp him!
    • Evenish
    • You'll get your A** handed to ya
    • Get off the comp and race that punk!

i think that with a decent launch that you'd have no problem off the line. he may have awd, but he's got at least 700 pounds more to get moving, and i firmly believe that you have a comfortable margin in power.

AWD doesn't mean the car has launch control. It takes a lot of practice to launch an AWD car to it's full potential, especially one that is turbocharged. The margin of error is small, it's a new car to him, and with the car being well used he's going to have his hands full.

I agree about the awd but if he is a good driver and slips the clutch enough and keeps the turbo spooled up he will have him off the line. I'm just speaking from experience with my 90 talon tsi. But i think he is probably not a very good driver. I think the quest will pull on him once the quest hits 2nd gear. If the guy with the sleath had a few bolt ons and the boost turned up and a aftermarket clutch it would be a close race. I still think that they are both sweet cars.

AWD doesn't mean the car has launch control. It takes a lot of practice to launch an AWD car to it's full potential, especially one that is turbocharged. The margin of error is small, it's a new car to him, and with the car being well used he's going to have his hands full.

I agree!