almost done with new turbo header

S.M.B

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen S.M.B / Chris's header design in person from its conception to its completion through to its rigorous testing , it is a work of art that makes power and does NOT crack , its so pretty it really shouldn't be bolted to any engine ! :) .

At last a header for the Starion owner that does all it's supposed to.

My order is placed , its real easy , tell the guy what flange you want , pay him up front and he'll get to work , he's doing mine right now as i type . :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen S.M.B / Chris's header design in person from its conception to its completion through to its rigorous testing , it is a work of art that makes power and does NOT crack , its so pretty it really shouldn't be bolted to any engine ! :) .

At last a header for the Starion owner that does all it's supposed to.

My order is placed , its real easy , tell the guy what flange you want , pay him up front and he'll get to work , he's doing mine right now as i type . :)

Where can i send the money and my information?

heres ur pics joe, not finished yet, but im workin on it afterwork tomorrow for ya. the new design is way better, the pipes are tighter together and stronger

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/lowrider01mopar/newdesignheader2.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss142/lowrider01mopar/newdesignheader.jpg

Edited by S.M.B

Tig welded SS 304 or family will not rust when filled with SS rod. But you only need fill where there is a gap large enough you cant fuse.

If it's coated nothing matters at all, it wont rust.

Chris does excellent work, i have actually seen the jigs he made to make headers , so you know everything is straight and true.

Edited by yokomo

Yup, so you've swayed me. Definitely will be buying your header when my car is ready for it, then proceeding to bolt on an HX35 with a BEP housing and quick spool valve. Now, time to get her ready...

gorgeous work man. You really should start making more stuff for our cars, your work is impeccable. MPI SMIM? yummm

-Justin