back in the game

kush_life

hey everybody,

just formally introducing myself to the community. I am 24 yrs old, the male type... out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and the proud new owner of (by the looks of reading the for sale post) Anv1l's previous 1987 conquest. I myself have owned a 89 quest in the past and was a lurker on the boards most of the time and managed to put together a fairly nice quest for the lack of money i had and the lack of parts available.. this was back when *DM was initially starting out. My quest was hit and totaled out... A very sad day but I later purchased a 97 eclipse gst spyder to tap my turbo itch while stationed out in California and managed to pour a lot of money into it but I always had starquests in the back of my mind. Fast forward, Im back home in wisconsin and found Anv1l's quest online and now im back in the game.

- Im sure you guys know this has its fair share of modifications already but my future plans are to restore the body and paint....I am also very big into suspension and wheel setups so, I'm very curious to what you guys have toyed with as far as wheel setups, offsets, tires, coilovers.. etc.... but I would like to do that immediately before paint and body... I like the way this cars paint is faded right now... gives it personality...

- and finally i would like to make the car as reliable as much as i can make it fast.... which usually means not reliable at all...

- I will be storing the car winters to save it from any potential rust.

Thanks for the future help....

Jim

Welcome.

Not a bad car you have there. It's been around, has somewhat of a history here.

Tim

The last owner of the car was telling me it was a Florida car then sold to a guy in New York...My title says previously titled in NY. Anything else you can tell me about the car?

welcome back! Allways good to have another LOCAL guy in Milwaukee! Rollin a starquest! hope to see u on the Road!

Definately man, the quest will be on the road proudly represented.... I'll let you know when I need help fixing... lol but yeah man let me know if you are ever letting parts go or anything like that.

The last owner of the car was telling me it was a Florida car then sold to a guy in New York...My title says previously titled in NY. Anything else you can tell me about the car?

Yeah, the fellow that owned your car is still active here, he goes by Coke. This was his old car, from Buffalo, NY. I know that he stored it during winter, so there should not be any rot.

He took pretty good care of it. I'll get him to chime in here.

Tim

Yep. I used to own your car. You beat me to it, I was going to try and buy it back...but I didn't have the funds readily available soon enough. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Welcome aboard!

Justin

welcome back! Allways good to have another LOCAL guy in Milwaukee! Rollin a starquest! hope to see u on the Road!

Careful this has been happening too often lately...

Oh yeah and welcome to the zoo...i mean club