2010 Mopar Nationals August 14th OHIO ( MI, PA, WV, KY)

cyberquest

its that time of the year again for the Mopar Nationals and the OHIO meet. after hearing last year there is a lot more action in HEATH then on Brice Rd we have decided to move the meet a couple exits over to HEATH this year.

Park near Ruby Tuesday of Heath Address:‎ 651 Hebron Road, Heath, OH 43056. There is plenty of room to park right along SR79

i already know a few members that will be attending so i will go ahead and add you to the list.

1. cyberquest

2. 87questchick

3. vitimanCJ

4. Tman

5. hschwartz

6. slowquest

7. larry (local member to me, attended last year, not a member on the boards)

8. kyle (another local member also not on the boards)

9. randy ?

10. coldscrip ?

couple names i pulled from the thread candi had.

1. cyberquest

2. 87questchick

3. vitimanCJ

4. Tman

5. hschwartz

6. slowquest

9. randy ?

10. coldscrip ?

11. notstock88

12. tipsysmile

13. starquestg54b

14. jszucs

15. resist the system

1. cyberquest

2. 87questchick

3. vitimanCJ

4. Tman

5. hschwartz

6. slowquest

9. randy ?

10. coldscrip ?

11. notstock88

12. tipsysmile

13. starquestg54b

14. jszucs

15. resist the system

16. starquestg54b

VERY BAD MAN, be careful. i got a ticket myself last year, cops will be EVERYWHERE cause of all the mopar traffic.

OK good to know ill tone it down. Good thing my bike looks like an old cop bike. They all seem to love it.

Weather says isolated rain / thunder is this like a rain or shine type event? I don't really mind riding in the rain so thats not a real issue unless its bad.

not mine but mine is almost exactly like it.

http://www.classic-harley.com/incEngine/sites/harley/products/00453421820.jpg

I can't guarantee I will be there before 6pm. I will try to be there earlier but I have a lot going on. :-)

I know some of us usually try to do some dinner together but I may miss out on that :ph34r:

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Mopar or no car.

CJ

i wont be doing any dinner so i will be there to great you. i am so broke right now i cant even afford to get my tags renewed that have been expired since 7/24 last month. i will be flying super LOW PROFILE this year. as long as i dont slide sideways out of the parking lot right in front of a cop i should be ok.

i also need to get mine cleaned up real nice in case there are any potential buyers B)

1. cyberquest

2. 87questchick

3. vitimanCJ

4. Tman

5. hschwartz

6. slowquest

9. randy ?

10. coldscrip ?

11. notstock88

12. tipsysmile

13. starquestg54b

14. jszucs

15. resist the system

16. starquestg54b

17. mrvwbug (possible)

The cars started showing up in my area last night. Lots of trailor queens. ;)

I saw a Chrysler 300? this morning on a trailer at a hotel that I pass on the way to work. Not sure what model it was but one of the old 300 series. Can't wait to see all the rest this weekend!

CJ

Ok I finished up my rout planning and it looks like a nice direct path for me is to run 71, then I am hitting 3 stops on my ride and roll in Mansfield area. From there it looks like 13 runs almost straight at you. I know the Ashland Mansfield area well I went to school at Ashland but not much below it till I get to C-bus

How is 13? From the maps it looks like middle of no where type road that runs though a few towns. I know mt vernon etc but not much after that. I hope it's country road 50 55 type? If not ill replan.

I'll be around Heath tonight and pretty much all day tomorrow. Gonna stop by the mopar nationals on saturday morning before the meet. If anyone coming needs any car assistance, I have a trailer and truck if it comes to that. PM me for my phone number.

jszucs, 13 is your typical 2 lane highway, not too many stops, windy curvy in places, i'd say it'd be perfect for a bike ride. i have not been past mt. vernon on it though.

see you all then.

Edited by hschwartz3

jszucs, 13 is your typical 2 lane highway, not too many stops, windy curvy in places, i'd say it'd be perfect for a bike ride. i have not been past mt. vernon on it though.

see you all then.

Sweet thanks for the info that's what I was looking for b/c 71 gets old after 90 min. And it looks like it runs straight at the meet spot

herb what time are you heading up there tonight??

trying to think if i should chance my expired tags two days in a row or just ride up in candis tonight and scope things then just bring mine tomorrow.

dang it, i guess i should just go buy tags. i was kinda hoping it would sell before i had to spend 70-80 bucks on tags.