Conquest Liquidation Sale

Vnomous1

Gang, (See http://s680.photobuc...mous1/allalbums)

I simply have to many cars and it is time for a change. They all drive; they are all tagged and insured. I drive them all...some more than others, but I do drive them. Instead of listing a billion things, I will simply say that they are all stock configuration. All have new (newer) batteries, battery cables, starters, fusible links, exhaust systems (from manifold to the exit pipe), ceramic brakes, struts and strut mounts, belts, clutch fan set up (except one, brown 87), new radiator, water pump, hoses, vacuum lines, trilogy fuel injectors, new clips, new spark plugs, wires, coil, ignition pick up, cap rotor, seals, gaskets, timing chains on all have been replaced, Balance Shaft elimination, and all have K&N Filters. I have rebuilt the turbo chargers and most have new fuel pumps and filters. All E-Brake cables are good. All have front spoilers installed appropriate for the year, All have the Fog Light mod (works independently via the switch) No gee-wiz gimmicks, no BS, not trying to get rich, just a fair price, open to reasonable offers, and they can be driven anywhere. All are 100k mile plus.

1. Black on Black Leather 1987 5-speed, all metal louvers, 83 hood, 88-89 front spoiler, Starion tail lights, 8-9 wheels, auto-down switch, navigation/Bluetooth radio, 89 steering wheel and seats, tinted windows, replaced the motor, clutch and entire exhaust system a year or so ago, runs very good, interior rates at an 8, BUT, it has a salvage title. I got burnt when I bought it, as the title did not reflect it was salvage. Interior is about an 8 and the exterior could use a spray. Driver fender is has a couple of crinkles, but it is covered by the bra. Not a perfect car at all, but very decent. A/C works, but not well and Cruise does not work. Asking 3K.

2. Brown on Burgundy Velour 1987 5-speed, nothing special, but I believe the motor has been rebuilt. Paint absolutely sucks, sporting an 83 hood now, but it is coming off, 7-8 wheels with polished lips, Avic D-1 Navigation System, new exhaust. A/C is a no-go (repairable I'm sure), but the cruise works. Asking 2k.

3. On the ropes about this one, but here goes: Brown on Burgundy Velour 1987 with a serious attitude problem. A chevy 400 bored .30 over (406) has been stuffed in the engine bay attached to a TH350 transmission. Modified drive shaft, custom exhaust 3 inch (w/cat), custom headers, 83 hood, 8-9's, new Pioneer stereo system with amp/sub and 12 disc changer. Has been repainted, but passenger left fender bottom needs some attention (rusted), but not to bad, Interior rates at about a 7, true sleeper…well until it the engine is started, LOL. You are likely not to just drive this one "anywhere". Asking 3.5K.

4. White on Burgundy Leather 1988 5-speed. I saved this one from the "guillotine" from a chap up in New Jersey. It was in pretty rough shape with a hit to the driver's front and many of the engine parts sold off. She has been put back together, and while not perfect, definitely not junk. I just drove it to Petersburg, VA, so very road worthy. Crummy white paint, interior is about a 7, rear hatch spoiler, new exhaust, 7-8's wheels with painted black centers on polished lips, and the rubber is about 45-50% remaining and has factory sunroof. Alpine tape deck with 8 disc changer. Asking 2.5k

5. Durban (Purple) on Burgundy Leather 1988 automatic. I got this one for my daughter from a chap in Raleigh, NC who just did not have time for it, as the cylinder head was cracked. I replaced with a new mechanical head, seals gaskets, etc. I retained the balance shafts, replaced all the chains, 8-9's, brand new rubber, black 83 hood, factory sunroof, flushed transmission and put in "drain" port on pan. A/C and Cruise work, new JVC CD/MP3/Bluetooth radio with 6 disc changer. Paint has definitely seen better days with clear coat peeling and interior is about a 7 or so. Asking 2.750K.

6. Red on Black Leather 1989 5-speed. I got this one here in Fayetteville NC, BUT it was out of New Jersey. It belonged to a Soldier getting stationed here at Fort Bragg. Ran great, but the body was being eaten with rot. I decided to save it. I got a donor/stripped to the bone shell and had a friend of mine cut out the rust from the floor boards and frame rails. He replaced flooring, front and rear fender area panels and welded in steel beams (frame rail area). Did a pretty good job too; this one also received the same repairs and replacements as the others. Has metal rear louver and plastic sides, 8-9's, Avic N1 navigation. A/C works, cruise control does not. Asking 2.750k

7. 1988 5 speed Shell. Planned on stuffing a 360 in this one, but just ran out of time I guess…not a ding on this one. No engine or transmission, 8's on all four corners all exterior panels in tact…definitely repairable.

I will not "part out" so don't even ask. The car's will be in "stock/original configuration", so chrome IC piping for instance will be off, etc.

PIC's: I have a lot of picks so if you want please PM me with your email addy and I will send to you or I might just do the Photo Bucket thing. Either way you will see. Some are in my gallery.

Edited by Vnomous1

NO kevin don't do it. This is one stand up guy he took the time one day to meet me and look mine over. He knows his starquests

Thanks man, other folks on here know alot more than I, but I appreciate it. But, alas, it is time to move on, one helleva ride though. I do want them to go a good home. I had to get over my hang-ups about the way folks hack and slice them up, then complain something is wrong. I just hope the next owners will keep them in good shape and not "mod" them all out.

7. 1988 5 speed Shell. Planned on stuffing a 360 in this one, but just ran out of time I guess…not a ding on this one. No engine or transmission, 8's on all four corners all exterior panels in tact…definitely repairable.

Any more details?

Any more details?

Well, it has the checker seats, 90% of interior is still there. I did however forget to mention the wiring harness (by the fuses) has been cut which is why it was a V8 transplant canidate. I have done nothing else to it, but parked and covered it. just about everything else is there minus a few odds and ends. BTW, no rust.

Edited by Vnomous1

Dang kev, 1st on here in a while and I see this lol. Hey I am moving near you in a couple weeks. I am moving to coats cause I lost my job in Raleigh. maybe we can hook up soon, let me see what you did with the Durban if it aint sold yet

Dang kev, 1st on here in a while and I see this lol. Hey I am moving near you in a couple weeks. I am moving to coats cause I lost my job in Raleigh. maybe we can hook up soon, let me see what you did with the Durban if it aint sold yet

Hey bro, no problem! The daughter is driving it now...well actually the wife went to get her in it. They talk so much crap and the first ones to grap the keys! LOL! Oh well, easy come, easy go. I will give you a shout.

interested in trades? lookin to get rid of my built 81 trans am really interested in the v8 swapped one

TJ,

To many cars now...a corvette is trying to make it's way into my stable, so I will pass on the T/A. Thanks for looking http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

ahhh now i see why mines not selling...dang it...haha.

nice cars man, good luck with the sale!

No intention on squashing someone else's sale, but, I still have them, some offers, but it just seems not alot of folks appreciate the work that has gone into them...seems like I'll end up keep them a little while longer...my wife is gonna have a &*^%-fit. Oh well, I will not just "give" them away, just asking a fair price. I would rather see them get used and go to a good home, but they will sit first before I let them go for a little bit of nothing. I know, I know, who the heck needs to hear another "rant?" LOL! It's been a long day!

No intention on squashing someone else's sale, but, I still have them, some offers, but it just seems not alot of folks appreciate the work that has gone into them...seems like I'll end up keep them a little while longer...my wife is gonna have a &*^%-fit. Oh well, I will not just "give" them away, just asking a fair price. I would rather see them get used and go to a good home, but they will sit first before I let them go for a little bit of nothing. I know, I know, who the heck needs to hear another "rant?" LOL! It's been a long day!

yea, i think its just also a crappy time to be trying to sell cars that arent gonna be daily drivers.

i have had a few nibbles on mine but like you say i would rather just keep it then take a major loss on it. i didnt think you were raining on my parade or anything. :lol:

Don't do it! Seems like yesterday we met up so you could buy the fender and other stuff from me, lol. What am I talking about, I would be at your door tomorrow if I wasn't in the sandbox. lol

LOL! that's right Soldier!!

I forgot about that, but the fender when to good use my friend. I hope all is well and you arrive home safe from the deployment. Look me up, if I still have them when you get home.