Machined Turbo Block for sale

Coke

Selling a machined block. It has been punched out .020 over and run about 2000 miles before getting torn back down to bare block again. It was decked before ran, and the cylinder walls still look fantastic. It's just wasting space in my garage right now.

I really don't know what to ask, but this block is a perfect beginner's base to build off of. Just to be fair and honest, the block did have a crack, but Randy "Dad" pinned the crack, and fixed it completely. Randy also did all the previous machine work to it, so you know it's done right.

How's $300? It'll cost you about this much to have your block machined at your local machine shop. Buy this block to build, while you keep driving your car until your finished with the build.

Pick Up OR Pay me for gas, and we can work something out.

I sure as heck ain't shipping this thing. If your reading this, then you know how much these blocks weigh.

Justin

EDIT: PRICE CHANGE TO $200.00

Edited by Coke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Taking it to Dad could certainly be arranged. I need to drop off my Dodge 2.4L block for my Neon for Randy to deck/bore/clean anyways. In you buying my block, that money will come in handy with helping me pay for the services I need done to my 2.4L block. How soon would you like to pull the trigger here?

still availible? i'm in ct

Alright well it's going to be a little while....I need to save up the rest of the dough for the machining I need done to my Dodge 2.4L block. I'm not gonna make separate trips down. $200 from the sale of this 2.6L block will go towards it, I just need to save gas money and the remaining balance. Edited by Coke

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
To be clear is this is a bare block? I understand all the machining done.