Scared

Spoolin88

Today on the way to drop my car off at the paint shop, as i was going down the highway and a newer model mustang pulled up beside me. He geared down beside me i just looked over and laughed at him thinking to myself WOW a Mustang how cool. (nothing wrong with them but wow they are a dime a dozen) so were side by side for a good mile we both get off on the same exit. its two lanes and a stop light coming up. he oulls beside me at the light and starts reving it up. im sitting there just waiting for the light to turn green. i didnt say nothing to him just looked straight ahead. the light turns green he gets on it a little and i let him get a good 5 cars in front of me. so i floor it and let off right at his window, i looked over and laughed. He turns his head and slows down to get behind me for a good 2 miles. I just thought i would share this funny moment that happened to me today :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I agree with Spoolin88. Once the race is over it's over. I either beat them from the start or toy with them for 5 seconds then destroy them for a short while then quit. And I don't run an opponent I know will kill me. It's too much of a risk.