MBONDO

Ok as of right now we have 5 people

Myself (MBONDO)

Coke

G54racer

Dan

StarquestJoe

If i missed anybody pls let me know

I will have Scotty pm everybody with a total cost. Soon as he has every bodys payment I will let everybody know when about they will be here

Edited by MBONDO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok as of right now we have 5 people

Myself (MBONDO)

Coke

G54racer

Dan

StarquestJoe

If i missed anybody pls let me know

I will have Scotty pm everybody with a total cost. Soon as he has every bodys payment I will let everybody know when about they will be here

I cant ship any more than 5 in one box 5 names in the hat let me know if anyone wants a slot if somebody fails to make good on this ?!

I can pay Thursday. I intended for Monday but I had a full schedule and didnt have time to get to the bank. I'm working tomorrow all day, so Thursday for sure, I promise. Sorry guys.

I can pay Thursday. I intended for Monday but I had a full schedule and didnt have time to get to the bank. I'm working tomorrow all day, so Thursday for sure, I promise. Sorry guys.

still .o payments from Dan,coke ,or starquest Joe .

Starquest Joe "backed out " Coke is the only payment I have not received I will go ahead and eat Joes 35.00 shipping and just send the 4 w/s for MBONDO to pick up once Cokes all paid up . I am going to have the shipper box these up today , looking for a Monday shipment which you all should see by mid-week next week .

If for some odd reason anyone else can take a 5th windshield let me know today ASAP as my intentions are to have this crated today , before something else goes south .

This will be my 3rd windshield from you, Scotty, so installing one in my car and having two spares is my max. StarQuestJoe or someone else should jump on this if they plan on keeping their car for a number of years because it's only a matter of time before road chips, a ding or a crack occurs.

Payment sent. Unfortunately I had to use an E-Check which may take a couple days to process thru Paypal. I assure you the money is there though. I just got back from the bank.

Payment sent. Unfortunately I had to use an E-Check which may take a couple days to process thru Paypal. I assure you the money is there though. I just got back from the bank.

E-Check's are so lame. I just got one yesterday 7/22 and it is pending until the 27th =/

Are you getting this for that red car in Minnesota?

E-Check's are so lame. I just got one yesterday 7/22 and it is pending until the 27th =/

Are you getting this for that red car in Minnesota?

Just in case I do, yes. I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy. I haven't heard from him in over a week. Not so sure what is going on. But I figure even if I don't buy that car, it's good to throw a windshield up in the garage attic to keep. You never know when you might need one...and when resources such as these are low, best to get stuff while you still can, for later.

SHIPPER HAS INFO , THESE WILL BE PACKED TODAY , LIKELY SHIPPED TOMORROW OR WED, YOU ALL SHOULD HAV

E THEM THERE BEFORE THE WEEKEND ... THANKs ! grr all caps .

Thanks again MBONDO for helping put this together .