Last Chance for a windshield in the NJ are

MBONDO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to order a windshield from Scotty in the next few days. If anybody also needs one in the NJ/Phila area let me know so the shipping cost is lower

Mike

this is a chance for you guys up there to save 50-75 on shipping as I can ship 5 parts for the same price .

We did a 5 part deal to NJ earlier this year and it went off without a hitch . Please PM me if you can coordinate a pickup near Mike as he needs his glass shipped soon .

Let me know we are running out of these windshields less than 30 left ( 10 of which I am keeping ) so under 20 left for sale .

The location will be Burlington/Willingboro (about 25 mins south of Trenton) The carrier that its getting shipped to is right up the road from me so picking up is not a big issue. I will beable to hold the glass for a few till you are able to get it. I would guess that it would be $150 for total shipping then divided up per windshield . so 2 would be 75 each .....3 would be 50 each....ect ect. Thats only a guessed price on shipping but it should be around that.

If you do want to get one contact Scotty and tell him that you are going to have it shipped with mine. He will get the total per person shipping cost

i need one. scotty get me a total and can i paypal you

Cool

I have one other asking for one lets see what happens by Sunday then we can have Scotty send us the amount we need to send him

Mike

Damn it, I may be buying a car that will need a windshield. I won't know for sure for a lil while yet. Argh.....I should just buy one anyway....decisions decisions!

How many people are in on this, so far?

Right now its my brother and G54racer....I want to put the order in this weekend that will give the few other people that had some interest a chance to make there mind up.............Also sorry about your car :(

Ok Coke and Joe if your both in it will be about $38 each now for shipping (thats if we get 4 people) The pick up point in Willingboro NJ 08046 very close to rt295 and NJTP both exits are less than 5 mins form the house. If your in tell scotty to put it in my order then at the end of the week I will have him send a money request out.

even if you dont end up needing the glass you can sell these for at least 300 .

These windshields have been OBSOLETE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. This is it , That was it... theyre going to be gone here soon too .

we have sold half of the 60 that were fabricated for us .

These are great fitting/looking glass I have personally installed one and have 24 yrs of experience in the trade .

Didn't I explain this to you already? :lol:

yeah you did but i didnt think this was that big of a deal these cars arnt that rare? makes me kinda worried i mean what if we ran out of windshields? are we just gonna sit around? no one has a mold anywhere?

Hello All,

Count me in for (1) windshield with clips shipped to NJ. Someone please either post here or private message me the total cost due inclusive of shipping, payment due date and estimated shipping date, etc.

Thanks!

Dan