Wideband Controllers - SLC PurePlus

Komeuppance

• 2 weeks later...
I just seen this GB, is it too late to get in and pay? if not whats the paypal addy? this is of course if you indeed to plan to just go ahead without these guys that hadnt paid yet so we get this thing on the road!!! In other wods if you are definately getting this going by friday to have the stuff all shipped out i will be in. Preferably by tomorrow haha.

FREE SWAG!!

http://www.14point7.com/Promotion.php

"Give 10" Promotion

Give us 10 minutes to post a honest 200+ word review of our product, within 60 days of purchase, on any automotive performance forum, email the review to toalan@14Point7.com and receive your choice of bonus. If product was not directly purchased from 14Point7, review must include name of retailer where product was purchased.

SLC Pure Plus: Your choice of; +6 months warranty or free Digital AFR Gauge

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

That's if you want to output to a standalone ECU, for datalogging or tuning.

If you still have the stock ecu, you can use the green wire (narrowband output) and connect that to the stock o2 sensor plug instead of the stock o2 sensor.

http://www.14point7.com/Support/Software_Documentation/SLC_Pure_Plus_Documentation.zip

Download that, it has the full manual.

-Robert

Thanks Robert. The plug on the floor of the passengers side is a great place to route the wiring. My plug was metal. I had a grommet, 1/4" internal dia and 1" outer dia. Opened the plug to 1". Cut the grommet to get the wire in it. Applied some silicone to keep it water tight. Install the grommet in the plug and put it back on the floor. Just need to get some extra insulation to cover the wire under the car. It runs a little closer to the exhaust than I would like.

• 1 month later...