d2 coilovers with pix

man!! i would be all over this like no other if my money wasnt tied up.. esss sooo sexxy!

Daniel

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have 3 people in so far...waiting to hear back from 5. if you 3 and the rest of the 8 want to list your names here that would be cool. i have my set on the way, but i wont install until paints done in 2 weeks. but after that ill have some pix up in the suspension area.

you others will prob have yours in and rollin before me.

its a high end kit, with tech support...u get what u pay for lol.

im going to work with them on rear camber plates...see whats up.

and ide love to see ur flatty running these!

i have 4 confirmed, with four pms waiting on a reply.

and between 2 threads, and PM's heres the list of people on standby in order

jdm_ef9412

conquestador89

87quest_tsi

mistapickles

livestsi

screamin_eagle

dont be surprised if u get a PM, 2 have been unable to for the obvious economic reasons...ive been there i know! haha.

For the price, they are a great deal, rear camber plates or not. You could build your own like I have and spent just as much, if not more. I don't want to add it up!!

I already have rear camber plates so I don't care, but if these came with them then I could sell my current front and rear plates as a set.

You're gonna need a custom camber plate for these coilovers. Won't be TOO custom, and should be fairly easy.

-Robert

no one likes math this late robert =)

also i forgot for those who dont know. d2 also sells other springs if u want to change it up later in 3.5, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19 and 21kg ratings

Ahh man so sexy. I wish I could afford these. Job well done jeff.

i think the regular price will be fair enough to be a reasonable goal to save up for! im not rich but i know it will be in that range of...ok if i save for 3 months and eat ramen noodles for 6 haha

i think the regular price will be fair enough to be a reasonable goal to save up for! im not rich but i know it will be in that range of...ok if i save for 3 months and eat ramen noodles for 6 haha

I'm addicted to ramen noodles... haha!! Probably because I'm Asian... and a super tight wad.

Damn... now I'm hungry again.

-Robert

Damn it!! just when I spend about that much for my set up. Now this. My patience fail me this time. Most excellent job on getting this project complete Jeff. Hope you got more ideas up your sleeves. I be in on the next one.

I've sent PMs to who I could. I accidentally left one member out of this and I'll do my best to make it right. My computer is down right now so I don't have access to my files on there. Robert is kind enough to mail me a win7 disc =)

and I have a feeling that code got out so you guys better call first thing in the morning in eastern standard time. So please PM me when you have paid them. Or if ur told the 8 sets are gone so we can get to the bottom of it.

and I forgot to ask him what regular sale price is now that I think about it

I've sent PMs to who I could. I accidentally left one member out of this and I'll do my best to make it right. My computer is down right now so I don't have access to my files on there. Robert is kind enough to mail me a win7 disc =)

and I have a feeling that code got out so you guys better call first thing in the morning in eastern standard time. So please PM me when you have paid them. Or if ur told the 8 sets are gone so we can get to the bottom of it.

and I forgot to ask him what regular sale price is now that I think about it

As soon as I got your PM I called the guy and paid, he said they would ship out today :D I hope these things work out, thanks again spoolin.