two questions

turbod88

so i was tinkering with the quest a little bit ago and relized theres a hole in the intake pipe is it sapposed to be there?? and the other thing is i think i lost a hose is it important??post-17275-127387049422_thumb.jpgpost-17275-1273870504_thumb.jpg

so can i just like put a bolt or something stupid in the holes, or should i try really hard to find the missing hose,and still plug the hole in the intake?? btw it would be just temporary till i get enough cash to buy hard pipes..

Oh my! You need to stick what was in the acordian pipe back in whether you have hard pipes or not, it was the upper hose from the oil separator and it keeps all kinds of messy things from happening. The other one I guess you could just plug with a nut and bolt, use some RTV too as you don't want any leaks. Both of those holes are bypassing your air filter and sucking in all kinds of dust. Time to change the oil.

Scott

haha ok yea well i just took off the air box to check the air filter and guess what.... there isnt 1 in there..... wow the more i look at this car the more i relize that some idiot was either trying to ruin it or help ruin it for some 1 down the road. but the hole in the intake do u think a moron was trying to relive pressure like a bov??

i found the hose got it all under control.. im stupid it was right infront of my face haha.the hole in the intake pipe i put a nut and bolt on it but its just a temp till i get hard pipes. any 1 got any decent deals on hardpipes???