Custom 2JZ Front Sway Bar

autoxer

Hey Guys and Gals,

I found a place in Portland, OR that will make us front sway bars for the 2jz swap.

Price will run between $200-250 with a 20% discount for 5 or more.Also thinking about getting

them made a little larger than stock. Anybody interested?? Any opinions on increasing size??

They say we could have a prototype as early as the end of July. Also anyone know a starquester in the

Portland area that could stop in and let them see what our cars front end setup looks like?

Thanks for any input.

James

Edited by autoxer

Yeah, I'm in the area... what's the name of the place??

-Robert

I have only spoke to Glenn by phone for about 20 min thus far so you need to call him and setup a meet.

Or I can either way thanks a million for offering to do this. I'll PM you with contact Info

ps: I am sure he would make larger than stock bars for us aswell.

Thanks again for taking the time to help.

Any problem Pm me.

James

I had a slight set back my fuel pump crapped out should have it fixed this weekend. Then I plan on

putting her on the rack and fabbing up a mock sway bar out of copper tubing. I think there is room to run

it in front of the sump instead of under. Thanks again Robert for getting with Glen, sorry its turning out

to be so difficult.

James

I had a slight set back my fuel pump crapped out should have it fixed this weekend. Then I plan on

putting her on the rack and fabbing up a mock sway bar out of copper tubing. I think there is room to run

it in front of the sump instead of under. Thanks again Robert for getting with Glen, sorry its turning out

to be so difficult.

James

Put me in line for a sway bar if we bring it together....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys and Gals,

I found a place in Portland, OR that will make us front sway bars for the 2jz swap.

Price will run between $200-250 with a 20% discount for 5 or more.Also thinking about getting

them made a little larger than stock. Anybody interested?? Any opinions on increasing size??

They say we could have a prototype as early as the end of July. Also anyone know a starquester in the

Portland area that could stop in and let them see what our cars front end setup looks like?

Thanks for any input.

James

Hmm...... I've been away from forums for a while, is there a 2jz-gte swap kit out there for our cars? link/info please :)