Mr2 Strut Conversion...

Boostedtsi

noo... i put them on the car and i didnt like how they felt.. plus always have more than 1 passenger in the car.. they ride nice tho. haha plus andrew made me change my mind.. Edited by Boostedtsi

noo... i put them on the car and i didnt like how they felt.. plus always have more than 1 passenger in the car.. they ride nice tho. haha plus andrew made me change my mind..

what didnt you like about them? i have a brand new set of mk1's i was going to use but was thinking about mr2ing it up. how many miles on the inserts?

nevermind... buyer didnt want the strut conversion back up for sale.. BUMP BUMP *was told by Molto mario that sleeve overs make a clunk noise* buyer is responsible and there are no trade backs these will not fail on you and i assure these are not damaged either. im looking for a solid buyer i want either items with cash or if you can trade items that i might need... looking for

16g turbo or Super 16g

Full set of mookeeh rears and fronts.

plus cash.. let me know thanks.

is this what you where talkin to me about Grem??

Boosted- how much where you asking? Brian and I where talking about this i think, but he said you never got back to him.

Daniel

hey daniel these also were what i was going to mention to you.

hey ian are the struts the shortened style ones.

what kind of things are you interested in trading for besides MK1 struts