Partout

BOOSTED88tsi

So the drift truck is done. So its tine to part it out.

Also have the Motor, its a rebuilt long block. Stock pistons/rods/crank. New everything else. Has 2500 miles on it with 150 compression across the board. Comes with arp head studs, no intake or exhaust manifold. Asking 900 obo.

Stainless steel clutchline, replaces everything from the master to the slave. $30

88 ecu $30

Msd blaster 2 coil. Not the prettetiest shape, but its only 5 months old. Worked great, $20

Duralast cr125 ignition module, converts stock distributor wiring form 3 wires, to 2 wires that go to the positive/negative of the coil. $20

Next up is the Exhaust side. Its a stock manifold with a t3 adapter welded on to it, by a certified welder. Aka its not going to leak ever, or break. It has a holset hx 35 on it aswell, will include the oil feed/drain lines and adapters. It does need an external gate though. $450 obo. I can include the intake and k&n air filter for a little more aswell.

First up is a the Intake mani, its a black Fip hurricane, 4 75 lb injetors, all the fuel lines you need, a 65 mm ford tb and throttle stop, and a sard FPR. $900 Obo

Next is the megasquirt. Its a preassembled ms2 with an upgraded map sensor good for 30+psi. Setup for fuel only right now. It will also come with all the relays, and wiring and sensors except the wideband that you need to drop it into your car. Thats up for $500.

If you buy both the intake and megasquirt you will have a complete drop in and drive mpi system. Of course some tuning will need to be done for your area, but you could wire it all up, hop in and go boost 20 lbs threw all the gears like nothing. This will also include a rebuilt distributor with a brand new vac advance and cr125. BOLT IN MPI PEOPLE!!!! $1500 obo

Pics and more stuff added tomorrow

Edited by BOOSTED88tsi

Man, If only you where selling a few months later, like summer time. July-ish I would have the money in the bank ready for a paypal payment. But, its not july, and I don't have my pay checks coming yet. Good luck selling, shame youhad to part the truck, would have made a sick toy or daily for someone. Good luck selling everything else, all looks good!

I'm going to pick up a quest this weekend from NY. If it doesn't need a bunch of work and is ready for some go parts I'll take this from you as long as you can help walk me through the install.