1988Conquest (Red) to be parted

MI_Mitsu

Only 1 left, but both boots are torn. Looking inside there is little to no contamination, but would really recommend having it gone through. It came from a running car and there was no grinding. Let me know if interested.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only kept the sway bar itself and the center mount brackets. I know for sure I got rid of the end link bushings, but I may have kpet the rubber for the center mounts. I can check.

The end link (Usually ref. to as "sway bar link kit") was too far gone to keep. You should definitely get new anyway.

Would prefer to sell you the sway bar itself with the center brackets and center bracket bushings (if I kept them!)

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Where are you located?Price on the rear shp rims?Joe

<----- My location has been in the sig since the day I signed up onto the forum. Which btw, you should add to your own.

Rear SHP rims have sold.

Jim

Edited by MI_Mitsu

• 7 months later...

THREAD BUMP

All sorts of parts still available.

See also separate threads for 2 doors, 2 hoods, passenger front fender, bumper covers, rear subframe, steering system (complete from steering wheel to tie rods) incl column, column surround, steering gear, pitman arm, center link, etc. etc.

Also have motor and tranny - both ran good at removal.

$400 for motor, $200 for tranny - will take $500 for both

Come take ALL my leftover Starquest parts for $750 incl engine, tranny, body parts, service manuals, EVERYTHING.

Edited by MI_Mitsu

• 2 weeks later...

I'm acquiring a 1988 Conquest this weekend with plans to part it. It's on the verge of becoming a basket case - but still too good for the junkyard.

I already need a few of the parts for my 89 project (manual tranny), but most other parts are up for grabs.

Most body pieces are straight and good except both front fenders have multiple love taps - could be straightened. Front lower air dam is long gone.

Baiscally taking inquiries and reservations on parts. hello, can you give me a call at 770-771-3928, eric, i want the tail lights, left and right, and the bov, and if you have a head light switch thank you.

Please understand that due to current weather here in Michigan, large or involved parts may not get pulled for the next 4-6 weeks. Longer for the engine, and other involved parts. ALL PARTS NOW PULLED READY FOR SHIPPING

Will post pics after she's in my driveway this weekend.

Pics have been uploaded to photobucket and I continue to add for every few days of requested parts:

1988 Conquest SHP to be parted

Status (update/edited 6/27):

SOLD:

Both L&R I/P light switches

Pass wiper arm

Rear headliner

B-pillar interior covers

Speaker shelves

trunk carpet

floormats

Steering shaft

Steering gear

P/S pump <--STEERING EQUIP. STILL AVAILABLE - DEADBEAT BUYER

Trunk wheel well side covers

Front 16x8 SHP rims

Rear calipers (pending) <--STILL AVAILABLE - DEADBEAT BUYER

Front struts

Rear struts

L&R tail lights

ISC servo

BOV, pipe & turbo adjuster

Rear 16x9 SHP rims

Dual gauge pod

A/C control head

Fuel tank & attachements (sender, pump, etc)

Driver fender

N/A (worthless) (PM if you want it for free - U-pay postage otherwise it's junked)

L&R front fender wheel well liner

Front bumper (metal structure)

Front air dam/valance (missing at time of purchase)

Windshield (cracked)

Upper windshield moulding (missing)

'Hot' forum parts still (oddly) available:

Front seats

Rear SHP rims with 30-50% tread on tires; Previous owner played with configuration a bit on car and has "7J x 16" up front - best offer.

Motor

5spd manual tranny

F&R bumper covers

Rear subframe

Jim

new guy: shift boot and plastic frame I think is still available. Will double-check and get back to you. Header panel is sold already months ago.

geechee: not sure what you wanted. You gotta do more than just ref previous thread posting!

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Do you still have the sideskirts/rockers? I'm very interested

I did have them, but I included them with the 89SHP I had when I sold it last month to Bigfrog_12069 sinc ethe 89's were a little rough.

I'm not sure if he really need to use them or not - not sure what his plans are for the 89, but PM him and he might sell them to you. The car is in northern lower MI now from what I understand.

Jim