1988Conquest (Red) to be parted

MI_Mitsu

I need clutch pedal and assembly under dash for my 5sp swap please.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Sorry, I need the clutch pedal for my own transplant project! Putting this 88's manual in my 89SHP. I would consider parting with the master and slave cylinders though as i wont need them for quite awhile and both are easily found online elsewhere new if need be.

Jim

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM really close to you, (dearborn heights off van born) I actually saw your raider I think a week ago on telegraph pretty sure it was yours anyways, not alot of them around espcecially not the same color, I remember thinking look a raider lol. Anyways there are various little parts I could definetely use, I could just pick the stuff up. I havent had time to make a list of every little thing I need yet but What I know I need is the ashtray/ or coinholder, above the radio I have a hole where somethign SHOULD be, im assuming something like that goes there? The rear cargo area cover if its in good shape, teh backing is cracked on mine so it sags. The clip that holds my console armrest closed is broken, The driver side cowl vent is cracked, my ISC servo is bad, maybe the intercooler-throttle body pipe, I may even want the grill if its still avaiable and isnt dinged up. For the right price I may also want the SHP wheels and rear struts. Let me know what you have. I could pull the parts or help you do it. I will probably end up finding more stuff I need when I dig into the car more.

IM really close to you, ... I will probably end up finding more stuff I need when I dig into the car more.

Chrome- sounds cool. PM sent! Give me a call. I should be wrenching this weekend providing the rain holds off.

jim

do you plan on cutting it up or shipping what's left to the boneyard?

If your going to cut it up and the rear wheelwells and fenders are good I might want them, but shipping would be rediculous I assume.

Looks like he's not far...Cleveland to Detroit to pick up...save $$$$ on shipping

Yeah Cleveland is about 2-1/2 hours from Metro-Detroit. I was in Cleveland twice last year for a Ford Swap Meet, and to visit another forum member from the Montero/Raider scene - so travelling into northern Ohio isnt unheard of for me, just not typical.

I can certainly work in a drop off for anyone in northern Ohio, just as long as it coincides with other activities and you guys dont mind a wait to make it worthwhile.

And when i do come down there, I'm usually coming with my fathers extended E250, so bringing spare body panels isnt a problem.

I almost went to a classic Ford swap in Lima this weekend - just too much to do at home with this 88, etc.

It's not Cleveland, but I was planning to go to the 30th annual Columbus Spring Swap that's on April 3rd.

Springfield, OH (Cleveland again) May 28/29

Wapakoneta, OH (Lima area) May 30

Holland, OH (Toledo area) June 6

Montpelier, OH (way up NW OH) June 19

Marion, OH (1/2hr norht of Columbus) July 3

any word on the struts?

All week it's been beautiful here in Detroit - high's in upper 60's. When it finally got to the weekend...We'll barely see high's in the low 40's and chacne of rain all weekend apparently. Despite all this, still hoping to get the car up on jackstands or blocks today or tomorrow, wheels pulled, I owe another forum member calipers - a look at the rear axles - the list goes on. Struts are in the plan as long as the weather cooperates and rain holds off.

any word on the struts?

Shogun,

I got the car up on blocks, wheels removed and took pics of the struts - but hadnt had time to remove yet. One of the Montero's I have requried some maintenance as well this weekend.

See the link in post #1 to the photobucket site.

Jim

To all:

I got the car up on blocks over the weekend and the SHP rims removed.

The photobucket site has been updated with new pics of the wheel wells with the strut and brake configuraitons as well as pics of the face & reverse sides of the SHP rims and a few more pics of the removed front bumper with minor damage around the pass side indicator light.

There are now 80 pictures uploaded. Hard to beliweve there is anything else I could photo on the car, but let me know if there's anything else you want to see before making an offer.

Jim

Edited by MI_Mitsu

Any chance you still have either of the rear axles left? (driveshaft assembly's and CV joints). I'm in dire need of one.

Yes - they are still on the car (but not for long!), and still available. PM sent

Edited by MI_Mitsu

i need the banjo bolt/crush washers off the slave cylinder for my starion... its at a shop and racking up a storage fee.. i didnt know they were not there until after i began working on the car... help me out how much shipped to 30906?

Will see what I can do - been difficult lately to get home in time after work to get anything pulled before sundown. Rained out again Sunday so I didnt get much else pulled yet for others. I havent located the slave cyl on this car yet but if it's easy to get to, I'll see if I can get it pulled tonight or tomorrow.

Jim

the slave cylinder is on the driver side of the car, pretty much right behind the drivers front tire.... if you jack the car up it is only 1 bolt that i need and 2 crush washers. and that is the bolt that the feed line from the engine bay runs to on the slave cylinder. please let me know because i just ordered the bolt and washers but if i can get it cheaper than great... mitsu wants too much money and i had to order it from atlanta....

• 2 weeks later...

the slave cylinder is on the driver side of the car, pretty much right behind the drivers front tire.... if you jack the car up it is only 1 bolt that i need and 2 crush washers. and that is the bolt that the feed line from the engine bay runs to on the slave cylinder. please let me know because i just ordered the bolt and washers but if i can get it cheaper than great... mitsu wants too much money and i had to order it from atlanta....

PM sent!

Do you have any of the fans or their wiring harnesses?

Fans with the pigtails intact are still available, as is the harness providing signal power.

PM an offer or let me know if there is anything else you need.