MEET AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! nepa,ny.nj.de,md

starquestJOE

I JUST saw this thread like 10 mins ago. I really don't know if I'm gonna be able to make this or not...I wish someone had given me a heads up on this...I don't frequent the forums much anymore unless I need parts or tech advice. Hmmm....lemme google it and see how far it is. I'm supposed to drive back down that way in May for a Supra meet in the Conquest again...car sure would be getting its exercise.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I'd love to make it, but its last minute for me seeing that I just found out about it last night. I'm supposed to work April 17th, would be kind of hard to get it off last minute, plus it is also opening day for the local drag strip. (http://www.nyirp.com)

It's not looking good guys. :(

Haha, I could but I'll prolly leave it home. I'd have to get up extra early and run over to the shop and load it up.

I'll just come with the Dodge, it does good powerbrakes. :)

Edited by dmyers151

hey guys, I like to stop by. I'm in hazlton, my cars up and running. Probrably around 12 or 1 I can be there for.Anyone coming have an old clutch disc 240mm laying around I could pick up from them. I'm having some issues with mine I think the disc is to heavy. I dont care what kind it is, I just want to see if it shifts any better.. Thanks...

How about an update before the serious drinking starts. I helped a buddy with his car today in a cold gale. When that one is running another one begging me to drag his here and help with a rod knock. :( I do not think my brakes will ever get fixed. :lol:

Well the serious drinking may have already started. But an update none-the-less. Some spooling holsets, good food, and great friends. Hope things worked out John