84 Starion ES with parts

Starion76

UPDATE!!

I will now sell the car without the performance head and ARP Head studs for $800. You will still get everything else, I just can't sell the head WITH the car at that price. Pretty good deal if you ask me......

NAME: Daniel Terrell

PHONE NUMBER: Email for number

EMAIL: green_baron76@yahoo.com

PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, possibly check.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM: 84 Mitsubishi Starion ES

PRICE: 1200 obo 800 without M8 head

SHIPPING: I bring it to you or you come get it.

PICS: Go here for pics of it when she was still driving around: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2224593 (Pics are old, it has a full interior now and all that lame red stuff has been repainted black. The guy I got the car from had....an imagination, lol).

DESCRIPTION:

Has the Velnas trip computer, LSD, "Professor X" wheels, lol.

H39 Kaiser silver paint code, has been intercooled and has an HKS Fuel Cut Defencer.

About two years ago one of the timing guide broke and started rattling. So I pulled it into the garage and yanked the timing cover. Long story short, metal in the oil pan. So I was going to rebuild the engine, it never happened. I DID however buy a crapton of parts for it, almost everything you need to get this engine running very well.

Parts:

New M8 Casting head. Bought the head from a guy on this forum. From this post:

"The head is a brand new, non jet casting. i paid $800 for the port work. It has O.S. stainless valves, 292 cam, full mechanical with HD springs."

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64976&st=0&p=624848&fromsearch=1entry624848

All new:

Factory oil pump, complete set of gaskets (Upper and lower), ARP Main studs, ARP Head studs, Complete timing set from Dad (BSE kits included), new guides, seals, etc. Exhaust stud kit. You get the point. I have everything needed to rebuild the engine EXCEPT the required machine work and possible pistons/rods.

You also get the old factory head, a S16G turbo that needs rebuilding, an 84 Conquest and 83 Starion Factory service manual, and any other parts I have laying around for this car, which is likely a good bit more than I am listing on here.

Things wrong with the car:

The paint is...not really paint. It's primer but the body is solid with very little rust and very minor dings scratches. It has about 110,000 miles. The transmission is in great shape, many have said it was the smoothest they have driven. Tires are fairly new Falken ZE512s. The interior was stripped when I got the car, I installed most of the interior of another car, black. I have the original seats as well.

The Bottom line: I would be a liar if I said the car doesn't need a good bit of work, but it's nothing that can't be accomplished by someone with basic mechanics knowledge and an engine hoist. I loved this when I drove it, and I wish that I could fix it up myself but I have to be realistic. Yeah, growing up SUCKS, lol.

So, I'm gonna ask $1200 for the car. If that sounds like too much then I'm sorry. I spent well over $1200 on parts alone and I'd like to see some of that money back. All the parts I bought were the best I could find.

I can deliver the car if necessary, for a fee of course. I can deliver it a reasonable distance, depending on how far and circumstances. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Starion76

• 4 weeks later...