sds on a 4g63 swap

Bruno

im having a little problem on cold start idle,at 1000 rpm she dies but if i give it a little more fuel she goes to 1250 to 750 bouncing back and fourth wont stay steady. dont mean to impose on anyones tuning on this :unsure: lol but im cornered here thanks for even looking

• 4 weeks later...

Make sure your closed loop setting is not on in the vaccuum range below -15Hg...(Turn off Closed loop while tuning anyway) Also check your TP throttle position setting....if it is like 12-15 at idle then make sure your fuel cut below TP setting is about 1 less than actual reading...Example on the SDS screen your TP setting is 13....then make fuel cut for TP at 12.

Also use the richnees knob and turn it richer to see if it smooths out the idle....if so increase the MP values in the idle vaccumm range usually in the -19 to -17 area....or the RPM fuel values can be increased in the 500-1500 rpm range.

Yes I have an SDS and I tuned it myself on the street...ran good for two years...on the G54b. Now I am using it on the 2JZ and converted it to 6 cyl.