Wayne Wike aka Professor Quest

rmbain27

Has anybody heard from Wayne Wike AKA Professor Quest recently?

I bought a fuel tank and accessories from him in November, which should have been delivered in early December. It is now mid January and no tank.

He does not respond to my emails to waynescoolworld@netzero.net or phone calls to 505-299-9012. Other than sending him snail mail, I have no other way to contact him.

If you have any way to contact him, please have him contact me at rmbain27@yahoo.com or by phone at 215-945-3360 ASAP.

I am starting to think that I was conned.

Rich Bain

yes i think professorquest has been banned from here

so i too think you got conned

Yeah, but I do believe he was banned more for bashing members in the VM - he was pretty abrasive to people asking questions in regards to how they let their cars get to that points and or why they couldn't figure out what was wrong lol

Edited by Fanta

i seem to be able to reach him faster then others, i was on a daily communication with wayne but havent been for a while now. i still here from him and know he still posts on i-x. i will see if my email sparks any response from him for you so we can see if we can get this resolved.

PQ has no PM priviliges on I-X net , so you will need to call or email

Professor can still RECEIVE PM's he just won't be able to respond using i-x.net's PMing

He'll have to email you or call you back. But if you send him a PM he'll get it.

pen

Edited by penick000