local police undercover/unmarked cars

bmx152

yea they went through my friends whole car looking for anything to ticket them on they were checking headlights blinkers tail lights cat converter EVERYTHING! he only got a ticket for driving with a juniors cuz they couldnt find anything too wrong with the car lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well imcurrently a law enforcement student in OHIO and we were told in class that under cover cars here are strickly for information and busts. they dont just pull u over on hte street here in unmarked cars. it is still illegal here to do that.our cars have been upgraded but they are still marked.

yeah...in all honesty, I don't know what anyone could do if you didn't stop for an unmarked vehicle.

"Sorry...I thought it was someone just messing with me..."

But...we have a white Chevy work truck as an undercover around here. Problem is...every other freaken car here is a white Chevy work truck...so...one must watch out.

But...yeah...here in FL, probable cause is anything visible that could be used in an illegal act. Also, if you have been stopped for a forcible felony (robbery/rape/murder), then, your car is now sheriffs office property.

And, just for anyone venturing down into FL...don't screw around down here...everything is a felony.

If you were to reach through someones car window and punch them in the face...thats a "car robbery" and an "assault." Go to jail for a long time...

if you break into a house and steal something...a simple burglary. But...say you were getting to the safe in the closet and there was a gun in the way...if say you moved that gun just to get into the safe...that charge automatically went from just a burglurary, to armed robbery. Same if you moved a butcher knife sitting on the kitchen counter...just by touching a weapon...the charge automatically upgrades itself substantially...to a minimum of 25 years.

Or...say you and your buddy go to rob a gas station. You are the driver and your buddy goes inside...say the clerk grabs a gun and shoots and kills your buddy, and you end up getting caught down the road. You are charged for your buddy's murder, even if the clerk says I shot him...

I'm telling you...FL don't play...lol

wow thats sooo gay and ive been attempted to be pulled over by an unmarked black mazda coupe but i pulled the old sliperoo on him lol its actually really easy to lose a cop on backroads if u have a decently fast car a.k.a. 96 v8 jeep grand cherokee laredo lol

The wayne county sheriffs station is like 8 blocks from my house, I seen a brand new silverado 2500hd diesel with stacks through the bed pull out, light bars, and all. Im like :wacko: wth are they going to do with that??? rip peoples porches off lol

Got a black 09 Charger and a dark grey 09 Mustang cruising my main road frequently. Haven't got me yet, although I try to keep it less than 10 over and slow down near the few spots they sit in (behind the gate to the rich subdivisions). The $25 radar detector is always handy on those days I'm hauling to get to work on time or when somebody's riding my a**.

We've got the usual Crown Vics, but there are also two unmarked SN95 Mustangs that hang around the usual meeting spots. They've pulled me over a few times, I had no reason to run or anything so of course I pulled over. I think they were just being douchebags looking for highspeed pursuits with a motorcycle or something. It's funny because they always accuse me of running from them the day before and pressure me to "be a man and admit up to it", lol.