87 RED STARION FOR PARTS

DeeCee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you happen to have the header panel and grill under it in red would you? Im located on long island too. Someone hit it today..

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h253/GSPEC666/IMG_0408.jpg

Email me pics to 2JZGTEM3@GMAIL.COM

There is something wrong with your email address. It keeps coming back ,unable to deliver!

Are you willing to sell the engine block and pistons (if not damaged, cracked or blown)? Do you have underhood insulation? Let me know, thanks!

Ken

Yes, i will be willing to sell the block and pistons! The car had BAD electricial issues and fuel injection problems!! LMK Thanks!

need to know if you have the headlight switches and hazard swithes. I am in staten island and will pick them up asap if you have them. PLEASE call me if they are available.

tommy 347-609-8670

quote name='DeeCee' date='17 January 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1263787019' post='986559']

UNFORTUNATELY, SINCE I WAS UNABLE TO SELL MY CAR IN ONE PIECE, I HAVE DECIDED TO PART IT OUT. SOME PARTS ARE ALREADY SOLD. MOST PARTS ARE EXCELLENT TO GOOD CONDITION THEY ARE:

BLACK REAR INTERIOR CARPET PIECES

ALL BLACK LEATHER SEATS(NO RIPS)

GRIFFIN RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FAN- $350

12A TURBO(no Play)-SOLD

BLACK DOOR PANELS-$80 for set

ALL GLASS

RED DOORS

RED HATCH-$100

REAR RED BUMPER-$80

2 1/2 EXHAUST

HEADLIGHT MOTORS(Complete Assembly)-$60 for set

FENDERS

EXHAUST MANIFOLD(JUST PUT ON CAR IN NOV)$100

HEAD(JUST PUT ON CAR IN NOV)

CONQUEST TAIL LIGHTS-$80

CUSTOM PAINTED RADIO BEZEL AND 5 SP TRIM

A SET OF 7&8 RIMS(NEEDS RECOATING BUT IN GOOD CONDITION

A SET OF 8&9 RIMS(NEEDS ALOT OF WORK plus recoating)

A SET OF METAL LOUVERS(ONE SMALL BEND AND ONE MINOR SOLDER)BUT IN GOOD CONDITION-SOLD!!

SWITCHES

RED POWERED MIRRORS-$50 for set

BRAND NEW J.I.S. HEAD GASKET-$20

BRAND NEW AIR DEFLECTOR-$50

89 STEERING WHEEL(GREAT CONDITION)-SOLD!!

89 INTERCOOLER-$60

IF INTERESTED, HIT ME UP!! I COULD SEND PICS TO YOU EMAIL. SEND BEST OFFER!

also need a factory wastegate if you have it!!!!!!!!

tommy 347-609-8670

UNFORTUNATELY, SINCE I WAS UNABLE TO SELL MY CAR IN ONE PIECE, I HAVE DECIDED TO PART IT OUT. SOME PARTS ARE ALREADY SOLD. MOST PARTS ARE EXCELLENT TO GOOD CONDITION THEY ARE:

BLACK REAR INTERIOR CARPET PIECES

ALL BLACK LEATHER SEATS(NO RIPS)

GRIFFIN RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FAN- $350

12A TURBO(no Play)-SOLD

BLACK DOOR PANELS-$80 for set

ALL GLASS

RED DOORS

RED HATCH-$100

REAR RED BUMPER-$80

2 1/2 EXHAUST

HEADLIGHT MOTORS(Complete Assembly)-$60 for set

FENDERS

EXHAUST MANIFOLD(JUST PUT ON CAR IN NOV)$100

HEAD(JUST PUT ON CAR IN NOV)

CONQUEST TAIL LIGHTS-$80

CUSTOM PAINTED RADIO BEZEL AND 5 SP TRIM

A SET OF 7&8 RIMS(NEEDS RECOATING BUT IN GOOD CONDITION

A SET OF 8&9 RIMS(NEEDS ALOT OF WORK plus recoating)

A SET OF METAL LOUVERS(ONE SMALL BEND AND ONE MINOR SOLDER)BUT IN GOOD CONDITION-SOLD!!

SWITCHES

RED POWERED MIRRORS-$50 for set

BRAND NEW J.I.S. HEAD GASKET-$20

BRAND NEW AIR DEFLECTOR-$50

89 STEERING WHEEL(GREAT CONDITION)-SOLD!!

89 INTERCOOLER-$60

IF INTERESTED, HIT ME UP!! I COULD SEND PICS TO YOU EMAIL. SEND BEST OFFER!

How many miles on the engine? Can you send pictures of the pistons and bores (cylinders) with close shots of the cylinder walls to ken422@sbcglobal.net. Thanks!

The engine was rebuilt about 3 years ago when i bought the car. The owner at the time showed me a copy of the receipt but dont know what i did with it. The car has 139,000 miles on it. I will take pics and send them to you in alittle while.P.S. i just took the head off last nite.!!

also need a factory wastegate if you have it!!!!!!!!

tommy 347-609-8670

Tommy i'll check for the switches. I know i sold one set already. What part is the wastegate? I dont know cat parts that well.

I am interested in the engine, however, could you please call my mechanic because I'm sure he has more questions for you! His name is Jim Fultz 440-428-8628. (by the way, my mechanic is looking for a solid rolling chassis) Thanks!

Ken

Edited by litebulb

I am interested in the engine, however, could you please call my mechanic because I'm sure he has more questions for you! His name is Jim Fultz 440-428-8628. (by the way, my mechanic is looking for a solid rolling chassis) Thanks!

Ken

Are you looking for the whole engine? I have the block and head in great condition. I bought the car 3 years ago. The engine at that time was rebuilt by the previous owner. He showed me a receipt but i don't know what i did with it. Anyway, the head and exhaust manifold was put on oct. of last year with a receipt to prove it.!!! The car has 139,000 miles on it. Send me your email address and i will send you pics. Thsnks