Starion/Conquest Owners Registry: Posted!

NikoFab

Update 12/4/13

Database Posted:

Click Here

All fields are sortable, and there is a search function if you're looking for something/someone in particular.

Hey guys I had an idea. I've got a ton of space to play with on my site. I could start populating a spreadsheet and then import it into my site. This would let me arrange it in any order (by profile, by VIN, by year...you get the picture). Speaking of which, I could also import pictures to go with each entry. It may make it a lot easier to read as well instead of having to scroll through tons of posts. Let me know what you think.

I also posted this idea here in case you wanted to see what I'm referring to: http://www.starquest...howtopic=135930

Categories:

Profile Name (starquestclub profile name)

Email

State

Model Year

Model (Starion, Conquest)

Trim (ESi-R, TSi, etc.)

Last Six Digits of VIN

Color

Engine Setup (TBI, MPI, Swap)

Photo (Your favorite picture)

Link (to your webpage, facebook, etc.)

Edited by NikoFab

Great idea! It's hard to believe that this has not been organized already. NikoFab, if this is something I could help out with and if you need some assistance, let me know. I'm pretty handy with excel as I use it everyday.

Sounds like a good idea Niko! Lemme get back to you with my info.

AWESOMENESS, let me know when it's time to make our submissions!

-N8

Great idea! It's hard to believe that this has not been organized already. NikoFab, if this is something I could help out with and if you need some assistance, let me know. I'm pretty handy with excel as I use it everyday.

Catagory? What about a link to... Photobucket or some place where more than one pic of the car can be viewed?

I like the idea! I also like only posting the last 6 of the VIN who knows what someone might try to do with the whole #

I'll try to remember and grab my info tonight

I'm in for this!

Categories posted in original post. PM with your details!

I noticed looking at this and the vin decode that the last 6 starts with an 03 and there is no designation for that, just 04. Do I have some crazy rare gem? Lol