Ocean City MD Oct 4-7

Skullzaflare

The Stang spent a week this summer helping raise over $62,000 for a wonderful charity. So I take pride in the car (and it's stickers) and I enjoy showing the car off. Plus, the more people that know about Rally North America and what they do, the more money we can raise for next year's charity.

If it weren't for that, the Starion would be put back on the road for the trip.

The Stang spent a week this summer helping raise over $62,000 for a wonderful charity. So I take pride in the car (and it's stickers) and I enjoy showing the car off. Plus, the more people that know about Rally North America and what they do, the more money we can raise for next year's charity.

If it weren't for that, the Starion would be put back on the road for the trip.

transfer the stickers? lol

• 3 weeks later...

Within the first 30 minutes of being in our room we have seen a sick sounding White SQ and a Beautiful Fiji SQ. This weekend is off to a great start already!

did you guys stay IN ocean city? if so how were the motel rates?

trying to get a few things for my car ready before i come down this evening. ill probably end up staying in salisbury

I rented a 3 bedroom condo, so I really can't tell you how the rates in the hotels are.

However, we do have a spare bedroom if you are interested. It's a full sized "bunkbed" and you'd have to bring your own set of sheets/ towels. But it'd be a free place to crash for the night.

If you are interested you can text/call me and I'll give you the address to come here. (540)797-8612

I went dOwn for a night and have to say its like 1/10th the size of the may show. Its still a good time but we need to make sure everyone can have there cars together still by next may haha that's the show to go to.
  • Like 1

skull i seen you a million times, but you were driving everytime. i was parked alot tho. im still here now, but my parents live here.

i will be here for the may show as well. i would love to have a meet that weekend . i was goin to bring my desoto only but ill bring both if need be.

skull i seen you a million times, but you were driving everytime. i was parked alot tho. im still here now, but my parents live here.

i will be here for the may show as well. i would love to have a meet that weekend . i was goin to bring my desoto only but ill bring both if need be.

I saw your car parked all over the place. But every time we stopped to try to find you, you were no where to be found.

i never stopped lol, i was running around playing. i dont like sitting still

LoL and i was wearing SQC t-shirt or hoodie just so people knew. if i wasnt next to my car i was eating. had a blast and will be doin this every year

i was wearing the eat sleep sqc white shirt friday, and wore a grey one home lol

Im going down in May frpm wed-sunday at the very least. the may show is like nothing else I've ever seen. And my starion will be there. im excited to show this thing off its been a long time coming! still isn't anything next to some of yours but me and this car have gone to hell and back a few times haha