Conquest on CL

So the first thing I do on craigslist is search conquest starion. I find a lot of guys selling parts that have yet to EVER get back to me :rolleyes:

Anyways this is about 20 minutes from me. $800 seems way high to me for a non running car that's missing a hood? Tried to call the guy and left a message. Hope to find time to go check it out this weekend. Money is very tight right now so I likely won't be able to talk him down enough :( If anyone else is interested let me know.

http://elmira.craigslist.org/cto/2132079277.html

Edited by psu_Crash

I can see some rust from the pics. Might be good for parts but I doubt it's something you wanna try and save.

My thoughts exactly. For $800 it should AT LEAST run, but if it happens to be an SHP then I may put some effort into it. Either way I'll report back after I check it out and take some pics of my own.

What has this world come to? lol

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a whitey. Dale on the other hand ... well, we all know what he prefers :P

Or were you referring to my religious stereotype reference? :o

Edited by psu_Crash

$800 is ignorant. But in my neck of the rust belt they think a higher worth. I'll offer 300 cash and go from there. I agree it's far more soul soothing to rip up a shty seat. I could NEVER bring myself to pattern nice seats. Like I said expect nothing, but I have to try and save a lost soul