EBAY head????

• 2 weeks later...

I put up a post on that head a few weeks ago. I called the sales rep and got some info, he said the head is cast in Australia and was suppose to be a very clean casting. I was thinking of picking one up and see what it looked like and give it a try before promoting them. Since you already have one any info would be helpful.

head came in looks good. came with out jet valves

Not bad for the price although the head came in was supposed to be a non jet head which I guess it is...... they installed eliminators in the head.

Cam tower bolts were a bit corroded ( maybe installed with moisture on them).

Other than that looks ok.

At that price , I would say go for it.

Dad

• 3 months later...
Any info/updates on this? I'm in bad need of a head and can't quite afford one from dad yet.

I have a new Marnal India head available assembled with NEW stock valves, springs, retainers for 495.00 + shipping

Dad

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=907032:date=Jun 15 2009, 05:53 AM:name=JoeyLeet)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JoeyLeet @ Jun 15 2009, 05:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=907032"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Any info/updates on this? I'm in bad need of a head and can't quite afford one from dad yet.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have a new Marnal India head available assembled with NEW stock valves, springs, retainers for 495.00 + shipping

Dad

got the head on and seems to be working just fine! no problems so fare but with olny 400 miles on it so far

• 1 month later...