247 replies to this topic

#241 86mightymax

86mightymax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:06 PM

Edited by 86mightymax, 03 April 2020 - 10:07 PM.

#242 86mightymax

86mightymax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 03 April 2020 - 10:07 PM

@brianpaul98 I need some lines. I have a Mishimoto oil cooler with -10 AN fittings. Stock conquest lengths. Thanks!!!!

#243 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Dirt Bike Riding, Video Games and Spending Time With My Family and Friends.
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 16 April 2020 - 07:57 AM

Hello everyone I have an order I need to put in for some line and fittings if anyone is interested in anything please let me know within the next few days. Prices are all current and all colors are available.
------------------------------------------------------
If its not broke, tear it apart and make it go faster!!!
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
lower.shores.performance@gmail.com
New Jersey, USA

#244 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Dirt Bike Riding, Video Games and Spending Time With My Family and Friends.

Posted 16 April 2020 - 08:02 AM

Are you wanting me to make you a set of -10 lines with -10 fittings because the stock oil cooler lines are -6 which is an extremely considerable jump in size and the -10 stuff is not exactly that flexible. As far as putting a -10 fitting on a -6 line I don't know if they have something like that. Ok let me know.

View Post86mightymax, on 03 April 2020 - 10:07 PM, said:

@brianpaul98 I need some lines. I have a Mishimoto oil cooler with -10 AN fittings. Stock conquest lengths. Thanks!!!!

----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#245 Mingo1

Mingo1

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  • Interests:Keep the turbo spooled!
  • Model:Starion

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:28 PM

Thank you for the lines.  They look awesome.
6g72 swap in progress

#246 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 02:19 PM

Hello everyone going into 2021 I would like to let everyone know the steel braided lines are still available. If anyone needs anything else let me know.

Take care and have a great week
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#247 TexasQuest

TexasQuest

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,201 posts
  • Interests:TSi's & VR4's

Posted 19 February 2021 - 05:01 PM

Great to hear Brian. Your lines are great! I've had them on my car for  a decade now.
88 Fiji Blue -TSi
Zoom clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Stedebani shifter, KSport coilovers, ST swaybars, abs delete, a/c delete, cruise delete, JVE, BSEK, TEP steel brake lines, LSP braided cooler lines, CX Racing radiator,  MK1 silicone hoses, MK1 pullies, *DM hard pipes & intercooler,14G turbo, ported exh. manifold, MAF Translator, 3.5" GM maf, Turbo XS RFL bov, *DM 3" exhaust, Cusco front strut bar, TEP rear strut bar, Enkei 92's, HKS turbo timer, AEM wideband, AEM boost gauge, AEM oil pressure gauge, SPA fuel regulator, Hallman boost controller

View PostJohnnyWadd, on 04 March 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

my shaft was big i dont know what your talking about.

<SOS> http://sosmanuals.minagera.org/
<SQ Garage> http://www.starquestgarage.com/

#248 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 07:11 PM

Hey Greg I'm glad to hear my lines are still hanging in there, more than I can say for myself most of the time. I have more hanging out there than hanging in these days.. Lol...

No more cars left and I'm finally putting the new engine together for my pickup after.... well after 12 years... Hahahahaaa.. Hummm. It's going to be a fun ( aggravating as hell ) build that I doubt anyone on here would really be interested in. It's a 305 HO with aftermarket Engine Quest ( what the ??? Quest really? ) Vortec heads, Schneider ( keeping with traditiion )  re-ground stock roller cam since a new schtick is don't even ask, 1.6 roller rockers, all the fancy block work, D dish hyper-eutectic pistons, Eagle I beam rods, balanced and hopefully almost ready to go together. Except for the intake...

So Vortec heads and TBI fuel system... I'm not sure WHY I never made the connection but the performer TBI intake I bought for this build will not work on Vortec heads without much more fun like drilling different angle bolt holes in my BRAND new heads or modify the intake which then ruins it. The new 305 Vortec heads I bought were perfect EXCEPT for that pesky Vortec bolt pattern.. I really wanted to use a Performer EPS which has a square bore carb flange and use then I'll  use a TBI to 4 BBL Holley adapter which there is a very nice one on Ebay. After 12 years this hits me and I thought my whole project was scrapped until 2014ish Edelbrock saved the day by making a Performer EPS Vortec intake AND THEN China copied them. It's just what they always do so you gotta see it coming.

So here's how it went, Edelbrock made the Performer EPS Vortec intake for $288.95, JEG'S has a version that looks very similar for $143.99 and then here comes China selling the EXACT same intake Jegs has their sticker on for $117.00 shipped... HA well JEGS should have changed the part number because that's how I found it at the bargain basement price ;)

When the PP invoice came through I thought it was a joke, if you put a gun to my head and said pronounce that name, yeah just pull the trigger.. and DEFINITELY China. :)

You sent a payment of $123.45 USD to Shenzhen Jinwanxiongyingkeji CO.,Ltd
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users