Lower Shores Performance Steel Braided Lines

brianpaul98

• 2 months later...
I'll be putting in another fitting order this week, if anyone is interested in any steel braided lines please let me know. Edited by brianpaul98

wow.....i want all those lines.....but dont have all the money for all of em at once...now, are these like, available all the time?? Also, if they are ill be ordering new lines every few weeks.......and whats 8AN mean?

I love the fact that the cruise control is still there.

LOL!

and this is a great sale you got goin on by the way man.

-Jordan

Hey Brian, do you have a contact number?? thanks. and wheres everyone gettin these different color vacuum lines? im trying to get my engine alittle bit more colorful. lol.

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

• 2 weeks later...

so what your saying about gettin the fuel lines is that i would have to send you my piece on the top of my TB for you to install lines? is that how that works? (cuz my gf's is gonna buy em for me soon. : ))

-Broken

Edited by BrokenquestTSI

I have all of Brian's lines except the fuel lines and they are nice. The only thing I noticed is if you have hard pipes and cut out the opening in the radiator wall to make them fit then install the braided oil cooler lines they will be too long if you lay them at the bottom of the opening and rout them directly to the oil cooler. Don't read anymore into this than what I just said. His stuff is top notch and I am not ragging on him in ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER!!! Just want people to know if they rout their lines the way I did they need a custom size.

I would like to know which way some of you put the fittings. Did you put the 90' end on the oil cooler or oil filter adapter? I've tried it both ways.

Edited by marso

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't replied to anyone recently but life has been a bit crazy. I started a new job in May and got married in July. After that we moved into a new house and shop so I'm just starting to get my sanity back. I'll be replying to all the questions on this post as soon as I can and if anyone has specific questions about anything you can always reach me at my main email address :

lower.shores.performance@gmail.com

Its usually faster since I check it pretty often. Take care

Brian

• 4 months later...

2009 Steel Braided Line Price List :

If you need any custom lines just let me know. I can get just about any adapters or ends you need.

Steel Braided Turbo Oil Feed Line ------ $45.00

Steel Braided Oil Drain Back Line ---- $25.99

Steel Braided Direct Fit Coolant Lines ----- $35.99

Steel Braided 8AN “T-stat Housing To Turbo” Coolant Line ----- $45.00

Steel Braided 8AN “Turbo to Water Pump” Coolant Line ---- $45.00

Steel Braided Full 8AN Coolant Line -- $69.99

(“Turbo to Water Pump” or “Thermostat Housing To Turbo”)

Steel Braided Direct Fit Turbo To Water Pump Coolant Line For Use w/ 8AN T-stat Housing Coolant Line -- $19.99

Steel Braided 6AN Fuel Return Line ----- $35.99

Steel Braided 6AN Oil Cooler Lines ----- $189.99

Steel Braided 6AN Complete Fuel Line Kit (will need to use your upper fuel rail) ---- $89.99

Edited by brianpaul98

If anyone is interested in a full steel braided fuel feed line from your Walbro or factory pump to the fuel filter that will eliminate the steel line let me know. I had a few people asking and I'd be happy to make them, just let me know your setup and I'll custom make any line, any length with any ends you want.

• 7 months later...

Hows bout some braided power steering lines???

I'm sure I can get that taken care of but the hard lines are nice because they aren't floppin around going behind the engine. I could make little holders to keep them in place. If you wouldn't have a problem with that I'll check into it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok everyone, I just got set up with Fragola Performance Systems so anything you see on their site I can get and best of all

EVERYTHING THEY CARRY IS MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA!!!!!

So your not getting some cheap Chinese junk fittings. I paid the extra money to get you the good stuff. Click the link below, check out what they have and build any line you need. Just let me know, I'll get you a price and put it together for you.

• 3 months later...
are the lines still available to purchase? what is the hose thats right below the short thick oil drain hose? if you still have the lines then ill probably be ordering a decent amount, i just bought a 87 conquest and its leaking all over the place and the first thing i want to do is change out all of the old crappy rubber lines and other junk he had under there? can you just tell me what lines would need modification though? im not the best with mechanic stuff so the lines that just go on right like the stocks came off are the easiest for me, although any line that comes as a kit with the adapters or what not to put it on i can handle. i just got back from iraq so i have the cash to get them i just need to know what you have and a little knowledge about them couldnt hurt.

are the lines still available to purchase? what is the hose thats right below the short thick oil drain hose? if you still have the lines then ill probably be ordering a decent amount, i just bought a 87 conquest and its leaking all over the place and the first thing i want to do is change out all of the old crappy rubber lines and other junk he had under there? can you just tell me what lines would need modification though? im not the best with mechanic stuff so the lines that just go on right like the stocks came off are the easiest for me, although any line that comes as a kit with the adapters or what not to put it on i can handle. i just got back from iraq so i have the cash to get them i just need to know what you have and a little knowledge about them couldnt hurt.

All the lines are still for sale. I just sent you a PM and let me know exactly what you need.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I would like to let everyone know that I will be going on Vacation from December 17th to December 27th and will not be able to ship any parts during that time for obvious reasons. I will however be checking my e-mail and replying to messages as soon as I can. With that said anyone who needs anything asap or wants parts for Christmas should get up with me sooner than later.

Take care and have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

• 1 month later...