-
Images
- 3 replies
- 787 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 1176 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 2423 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 6421 views
- Add Reply
swapping interiors again
By PDodson,
thats right I am swapping interiors in my Silver 89
I am going from Maroon 50/50 cloth/leather to Black, I think the black will look killer in the Silver car, here are a few pics of the seats taken out and a couple of the car
87 Quest Restore with Rare Paint Code
By jonboyb,
I am currently restoring an 87 Conquest with paint code S83 (Dakota Sand). I am trying to get a production number to get an idea of how many were actually made that color. I have went through dealers and they don't even show the S83 code, only the L83 code for Palmero Grey on the Quests. Any ideas on how to go about this? Thanks.
Brake Fluid Reservoir Cap Upgrade
By Metric-man,
I have known about this upgrade for a few years now and it is common knowledge to some. I noticed a few members used different colored Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps (blue ,white , instead of the average black color) I thought this was a personal preference but I later discovered there is a functionality to this change... I myself thought looking in junkyards at other Mitsubishi parts models compared the Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps to the one on my car and wither they would be a suitable color enha
fixing the freeplay in the clutch pedal
By artinist,
I just fixed this on mine and thought I post it for everyone.
most of us probably have an inch or two of freeplay in the clutch pedal before it actually engages. if the master cylinder is not leaking, and there is no air in the system, then the problem is generally from two other sources.
either the pin connecting the master to the pedal is worn and grooved
OR
the U at the end of the arm of the mastercylinder has wornout elongated holes.
in realitly it is going to be a little of both.
