Jump to content

    Widebody Interior FAQ

    UltimateLurker
    By UltimateLurker,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=xshootfaq;action=display;num=1093870915;start=0]Frequently Asked Questions[/link] by Terry_Wilson.

    TB-PRO1 !

    OPTIMUSPRIME
    By OPTIMUSPRIME,
    This is been the BEST thing I done to my car! All sputtering, jerks, fuel cuts,etc, etc, are gone for ever!  the Starion pulls soooooooooo hard I got to keep the boost at 15 PSI. Specially a automatic...it just keeps pulling very hard. I recomend for everybody to do this upgrade to your car if you dont want MPI, you wont be dissapointed! 8)   www.Fuelinjectionpro.com   PS: BIG Thanks to ED and Scott.

    86 wiring

    bamo135
    By bamo135,
    ok i want to hook up my SDS em-4-D on my 86 starion.  I need a wiring diagram for the 86 car so i can figure out how to run my ignition.  Anyone who can let me kow where to find this or could send me one i would greatlly apprecate it.

    what to do about fuel filter hoses and such

    PDodson
    By PDodson,

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...