Jump to content

    alarm

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Several years ago I bought two alarms from MCM Electronics, one for the car, one for the truck.. They were sold under the name "night guard" and have been very good units. MCM quit carrying them and the company ended up out of business. I've done some searching on the net and have found very little info about them. Anybody have any idea's where I might find one of these, either new old stock, or even used with remotes? Thanks, B

    changer placement

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    I've been aquiring pieces for my Quest's stereo for some time now and it's almost ready to install. I'll have amps under each front seat, and a sub cabinet in the back. Where's the best place for the changer? There will be room in the hatch, but I'm worried the vibration from the subs will make the changer skip. Any ideas?

    Ricer or non-ricer??????

    JBQuestLuverTSi
    By JBQuestLuverTSi,
    Witch one is best i'm going with the black and red theme in my interior? i lke the d shaped black one but i realy like the red and black one but is that to ricer??   http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?U...7EAPC%7C%7Etrue   or   http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?U...7EPIL%7C%7Etrue  

    DOHC HEAD.

    johnfjamerson
    By johnfjamerson,
    This post has been deleted.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...