-
Images
- 9 replies
- 1066 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 640 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 1420 views
- Add Reply
- 109 replies
- 9012 views
- Add Reply
Front wheel bearings
By Professor,
I did my front brakes a while back and found a bad wheel bearing. I live 25 miles from the nearest parts store and it was late at night so everthing was closed anyway. I checked my parts cabinet and found out that my 65 Ford Mustang bearings are identical. Both inners and outers. These bearings were used in many cars for many years. If you ask for a Ford bearing it might be less expensive. For example, I just priced a TPS sensor for Starion and it was $228. I priced the TPS for Hyundia Sonota an
ESIrType?
By Ante_Up,
Great product....the shift boot (jap style) is very nicely made and looks awesome.....e brake boot looks great as well. Ships fast too. I find it hard to believe that this is the only feedback on him....but I got tired of searching for another.
Valve cover & Rim Polish & Paint
By sanitariumite,
I plan to polish both my valve cover, and my rims. What grits/styles of sandpaper do i use for that, and would i use the same grit or type of sandpaper for the valve cover and the rims? Also, i want to paint the painted part of the rim black, and the ridges on the valve cover blue. What kinds of paint would i need to use to be able to do that? Thanks
Adam
POWERSTOP ROTR GP CLOSED Success! Thanks everyone!
By Ryan_V,
Powerstop front and rear CADMIUM plated. You choose whether you want slotted or drilled or slotted and drilled!
$170 SHIPPED
We can get you rotor sets for other brands too but they may be more expensive
Please reply here once you have PAID.
You can either choose PAYPAL or money order. Either way please use the terms below so Brian know's who you are when he receives your money.
Make PAYPAL payment's to sales@wholesaledirectparts.com
Be sure to include the 5 items below with yo
