-
Images
- 2 replies
- 785 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 662 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 815 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 641 views
- Add Reply
Painting my '87 Red leather Interior.
By sanitariumite,
I have a red interior. I don't like red. How much work is going to be involved in taking the interior out of the car, and painting it with marhyde? I have black leather seats from a '86 starion, so those don't need to be painted, but i wanted to know what different parts i can and can't paint, and if there is anywhere i can find instructions for the full deconstruction and reconstruction of my interior. Thanks.
Adam
Michael avila AKA (manvila1) near katy texas
By mandoknight,
If anyone knows where Michael avila (manvila1) lives could they swing by and see what he has done with the clutch (I payed him for) is at. Â I sent him 94 for a clutch and he kept giving me excuses about how the bank didnt want to clear the money order, Â It was writen from my bank (bank money order) he said that the M.O. cleared and that he was going to send it out. well no further response from him and he isnt checking his emails. Â So if manvila1 pops his head in ask him about it.
thanks
Ch
rear lights
By turboquestDMC,
I need to get the rear light cover off, to replace the right reverse bulb to pass inspection. Help.
Aftermarket lights
By vbrad511,
Anybody ever use "Eurodezign" headlight bulbs? I tried them a few years ago and liked them. My first set were labelled 5200K, my second set, 6000K, but now they're selling 8500K. My concern is that they may draw too much load and toast the wiring. BTW, these aren't in my Quest, they're in my '97 Ranger. Any thoughts? Thanks
