Jump to content

    New pics of my lowered Conquest.

    TexasConquest
    By TexasConquest,
    Check these out and let me know what you think?   http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652135/2   TexasConquest

    Auto Performance Engineering

    Kr0nus
    By Kr0nus,
    Talk about fast shipping!  I ordered my Walbro GSL392 w/install kit on the 23rd I got it on the 27th!  The price was right also.  Only $127 shipped for everything.  Very happy with the transaction.  Would reccomend to anyone, well unless I didn't like you  

    rim company?

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    Who has the links to the places where you can buy rims to fit our cars? ???

    James J.  AKA  Qst_4_Spd

    Professor
    By Professor,
    Jim is from Muskego, WI. Jim advertised in the parts for sale forum. I wanted to buy an air dam from him. He told me the dam was torn on one side where he wrecked it. Then he tore it taking it off. I still sent him $80 for it. He said he would ship it the week of 10/22/04. I have sent him messages and got no response. I don't even have a ripped up air dam. He supposedly wrecked his car and was selling parts. I wouldn't recommend buying from this person.   Professor

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...