Jump to content

    IC Piping

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    I'm going to try my hand at doing custom IC piping with 18 gauge mild steel.   I'm going to try and use an EVO 8 FMIC and 2.5" piping.   Looking for advice on quantity/type of bends and straight bits and any good sources you might know of.

    Started the body mods on my wife's 87 *UPDATED*

    Burton
    By Burton,
     Added some vents to the header panel and changed my front grille to a smoth, non-ribbed, one-piece.    Its still a little rough, I have all the finishing bondo to do, but I need to wait til I get the modded front bumper/airdam on before I finish it off. As you can see theres still some unsanded putty and edges, but I think you'll get the idea:   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzA4NDY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg     http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzA4NDY

    88 tsi after complete rebuild

    wallyaguirre
    By wallyaguirre,
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wallytsi/det...jpg&.src=ph

    which sub?

    gofastredstar
    By gofastredstar,
    What is the best bang for the buck? Looking for clarity, not thump. Pushing them with a Power Acoustik LT980.   http://www.crutchfield.com/S-esXOIfD0Ep5/c...mp;I=023TSW1000   http://www.crutchfield.com/S-esXOIfD0Ep5/c...&I=1081030W   http://www.crutchfield.com/S-esXOIfD0Ep5/c...mp;I=500SWE1041   Thanks

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...