Jump to content

    3000GT Digital climate control project

    Star_V8_Quest
    By Star_V8_Quest,
    I am going to try and fit a 3000gt DCC into the radio opening and move my am/fm/cd player to the Factory ac/heater opening.Alot of stuff to figure out but with both manuals and some electrical luck,i hope in a  few weeks i can have it all worked out.Anyone else interested in this,I will be more than happy to share info once i have it done.   http://img59.exs.cx/img59/2924/climatecontrolscreen18nr.jpg

    AIM Chatroom

    Noodle
    By Noodle,
    I don't know if this has been tried before but here goes. I think an aim chatroom would be great for online support.   aim:GoChat?RoomName=Starquest+Chat

    relocated climate cont. new panel in place

    Jason_L
    By Jason_L,
    im gonna try to explain what I did as best i can cause i just finished and have no pics...years ago when i bought my 89 the guy had ran wires through the pass. side pillar and through the headliner to were the dome light used to be.  he made a mold for the climate cont. and domelights, the climate cont. is at like a 45deg angle facing right at me.  well there was always a huge hole in the dash from were the climate cont. used to be, he also took both vents out right there...this left me with a 1

    TAIL LIGHTS CLEARED, NOW NEW GASKETS?

    quest925
    By quest925,
    A few months ago I posted on clearing my tail lights and the process I used. In a month, two my car will be painted and I will be installing the lights.   One area I didnt cover was the light gaskets which are cracking/brittle, rotted. Using foam board I thumb tacked the old gaskets into place and traced an outline which I cut out to make the new gaskets. The only thing is I cant figure out is where to by the rubber/foam sheets to make em. Any suggestions?   Brett

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...