-
Images
- 3 replies
- 721 views
- Add Reply
- 128 replies
- 13404 views
- Add Reply
- 16 replies
- 1506 views
- Add Reply
gauging interest in shift boots
By boostintsi,
I have made a nice custom shift boot, will post pics as soon as I can, my digital camera is broke.
I made mine out of imitation leather, looks very nice, and fits very nice. I didn't want to drop the money on real leather and mess up. I now know that I could make it out of real leather if anyone is interested.
no boots are really for sale right now, otherwise I would post in for sale forum, just seeing if anyone is interested. also I dont expect anyone to want one without seeing pics. Hav
What did you do with the air filter box?
FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 - Closed
By hackerace,
With the new year I am happy to announce a new group purchase opportunity on the FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2! This is the same kit used on the NetGen Racing '86 Dodge Conquest!
I am hoping to wrap this group purchase up by the end of January.
The current retail price for the TB-PRO2 is $725.00 and the IAM-1 is $49.00 or
$774.00 for both.
Group Purchase Pricing:
5-9 5% off TB-PRO2 is $689.00 and with the IAM-1 is $735.00 (save $39)
10-14 10% off TB-PRO2 is $650.00 and with the
megasquirt limits
By smog,
All you guys using megasquirt out there, how are you guys getting by the the 8x8 maps? I was talking to some people over at the supraforums and they think that may be a problem with high revving engines.
How are the maps working for you guys? I found some people that will build the megasquirt with a 3 bar map sensor for only 300 bucks. I:m going in between this and greddy emanage for a 1jz.
