Jump to content

    new digital gages ,,,should i????

    quikconq
    By quikconq,
    i have a chance to buy new digital gages still in the box,, they are for an 87,,,,i have an 89 ,,,wat kind of changes would i have to do ,,,does the boost gage on the digital set more accurate than the analog??? oh and how much would these gages go for???he hasnt told me a price   or am i peeing in the wind ,,,should i just go buy some nice aftermarket gages     later bryen

    "Rival" AKA Kevin Finke

    MikeMeyerhoff
    By MikeMeyerhoff,
    I had some troubles getting a part I paid for from Keven, eventually I did get a refund.   Alls well that ends well.     mm

    turbo actuator

    claurance2
    By claurance2,
    I want to find out how to hook up vaccum lines to a triple port actuator.

    Pics are now up check them outs

    88flipstarion
    By 88flipstarion,
    Hey wassup everybody I just bought a Mitsubishi Starion last sunday like 3 days ago and yesterday I took out the motor because I'm rebuilding the whole block and upgrading the fuel to MPI setup. I took many before and after pictures. My project will most likely be done by next week w/ the setup. Could someone tell me what picture code site can be load on this page like photo bucket etc.? The motor is completely out and me n kenneth disaseamble the head, block, transmission, clutch, alternator, b

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...