Jump to content

    Power Antenna Info

    sanitariumite
    By sanitariumite,
    How is the stock power antenna controlled? I have this wierd ball thing where that used to be, with a screw hole so i'm guessing there used to ba an aftermarket antenna in there. Can i convert to the power antenna setup, and will it work with an aftermarket cd deck? Thanks Adam

    83TechMaster

    redskinjay
    By redskinjay,
    I recently purchased a clutch kit from Josh,,,shipped as soon as paypal cleared and it's exactly as he said it was. Thanks again Josh   Jay

    ?? 225-45-16 Fronts 245-45-16 Rears ??

    Cotton
    By Cotton,
    Time for tires. I have an '87 Starion with factory 7's & 8's. I have 205-50-16 on the front and 225-50-16 on the rears. I would like to run 225-45-16 front and 245-45-16 rears. Anybody run these on 7's & 8's. How do they fit? Do the fronts overlap the rim? Thanks!  

    Engine swap

    Quest4Boost
    By Quest4Boost,
    Anybody on the board ever heard or done a 1jz swap? Fitment problems? I came up on a deal and was wondering. Thanks in advance for any advice.       Thai

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...