Jump to content

    johnnyRacer

    MidNiteRide89
    By MidNiteRide89,
    Real nice guy. I bought an '83 bumper, b-pillar vents and turn signals from him. He gave an honest description, clear pics and very good price on the items. He was very patient as I had to reschedule when I was picking up the items a couple of times. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks Johnny!   ~Marc

    Heads up on roller rockers

    Shelby
    By Shelby,
    i was looking into why a cam would wear a lobe and found something intersting,, the roller rockers do not have a lobe oiling hole in  one side of the  rockers as you can see in this pic of Professorquests, the exh side gets oil from a hole in the  bottomof the rocker arm,,the roller rockers do not have this hole , this cam and most likely will  lead  to bad cam lobe wear on  engines useing  roller  rockers  

    ekstatixx

    freebird
    By freebird,
    sweet deal on a 83 hood   looked better in person than in the pics...lol....cant get better than that ;D   Thanks chris

    SHP? replacement

    mtkjeep
    By mtkjeep,
    Hello,  Will the new KYB() or Blue tokico fit my SHP 1989 Conquest. Thanks Mike

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...