Jump to content

    Are the struts rebuildable?

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    Seems from some pics I have seen that we have oil filled dampners (Struts). I wonder are the dampners rebuildable? Seems to me if they are you can just refill/replace the dampner fluid with maybe motorcycle fork oil ? Is it possible? Anyone know for sure?

    Coil over GP...UPDATE...Money Collection

    Ante_Up
    By Ante_Up,
    I'm trying the coil over GP again....if interested, click on the link.....for anyone inquiring about these the past couple weeks, I apologize....just got back from vacation.   http://forums.*DMperformance.com/viewtopic.php?t=198

    Head Gasket CAD Drawing

    shift1313
    By shift1313,
    Would anyone on here benefit if I posted a drawing of the head gasket.  This would be for anyone wanting to get a custom copper gasket or a shim gasket etc.  I have been thinking about doing this and wanted to see if there was any interest.  Not in me producing them but uploading a drawing.

    My aluminum radio dash & misc interior trim (Pics)

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    My OEM radio dash developed a crack in the top-right corner, and it looked like it was starting to oxidize. I decided to make me a replacement out of 1/8" aluminum, and also made a trim-piece for my shifter:     I also put 2 cigarette lighter sockets in the radio dash, for my portable CD player & cell phone. When I find one, I'll put a single-DIN pocket below the radio to store my glasses, chewing gum, etc.   I had some small pieces of aluminum left, so I made a some trim pieces for my

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...