-
Images
- 6 replies
- 1051 views
- Add Reply
- 13 replies
- 1891 views
- Add Reply
- 10 replies
- 1614 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 1592 views
- Add Reply
could use some radio information
By by_reQUEST,
ok I just bought my Conquest and it has a funky a** Sony cd/eq/tapeplayer combo...it looks really neat but it doesnt work at all. some of it lights up at night but the radio wont turn on. now I pulled my seat forward and there is a box about 8" x 8" or so with what looks like the antenna wire plugged in adn 2 harnesses...its just sittin gnt eh rear floorboard nad the wiring is coming form the console..I am assuming it doesnt belong laying in hte rear floor board and just assuming its the amplifi
TEP Springs...
By KO,
Supposively drop your ride about 1.25 inches, anyone running them on their car, if so how do you like them, I guess TEP makes them as they don't seem to be a name brand?
Questions About Carbon Fiber
By Jason87TSi,
I didn't want to junk up the GP thread going right now about carbon fiber hoods, but I have a couple of general questions about them I was hoping someone could answer here.
Do they work with your stock hood latch (you don't need hoodpins, right?)
I feel like I've heard bad things about them before when you use your stock hood prop, as in you can warp them leaving them up too long. Is this true?
Finally, do our heat shield and hood liner fit back in them? I'd hate to have one without
"SAVE" this StarQuest forum?
By johnnyRacer,
I've notice a lot of post of people trying to save cars they have run acrossed. Cars sitting in back yards. Cars sitting on the side of the road. Cars that are about to meet the crusher. Cars that their owners (non-enthusiast) are just trying to get rid of real cheap. Or even cars that may be found in local yards. We could use a forum that will link potential buyers and cars that just need a little TLC, whole part cars, to cars in yards with available good parts. I think this "Save this StarQues
