Jump to content

    Vac source for boost guage?

    MatBirch
    By MatBirch,
    I have magna intake, and currently have the boost guage tapped into the plenum.  Today, I was getting some assistance from the guy who rebuilt my A/T.  He's an old school american iron kind of guy.  Seems very knowledgeable with all aspects of autos, especially hot rod type stuff, turbos and superchargers included.  He is however just learning Mitsu, as his kid is in to the 1st gen DSM thing.  Anyway, he told me that I should be tapping my boost guage off the hardpipe just past the silicone hose

    PLay in the steering

    by_reQUEST
    By by_reQUEST,
    ok I know this has been addressed way too much already, but I am a ford tech adn I just now got into this car. I dont know alot of the common problems yet but thats why ia m here.   so how can I fix the slop in the steering? I am trying to locate a new coupler as we speak but if I cant  what can I do? I am getting a new steering gear anyway becasue my power steering is out and there arent any leaks so it must be a seal that is internally bad.   Also I called TEP and they acted as if they didn

    New Project Silver

    Instigator_88TSI
    By Instigator_88TSI,
    Well I found out what I am going to be doing for my spring break.... ;D           The interior turned out alot better than I expected after the window being down for 8 months :-/ good thing i found it in time   http://www.mostarquests.com/Uploads/After.JPG http://www.mostarquests.com/Uploads/After2.JPG http://www.mostarquests.com/Uploads/After3.JPG http://www.mostarquests.com/Uploads/After4.JPG http://www.mostarquests.com/Uploads/After5.JPG http://www.most

    CLOSED    Cusco GP- The stuff has arrived!

    smog
    By smog,
    CLOSED.   This group purchase is for the Cusco Front Camber plates, and Cusco Front Strut bar. We are talking top knotch quality here folks.     Camber plate prices   10 sets or less:  $230 11-24 sets:        $220 25+:                   $215 +16.00 for shipping.   Amount Due if purchasing just the camber plates Paypay -$240.72 Money Order -  $236.00   Cusco Front Strut Bar. 10 or less:  $160 11-24:        $155 25+:           $150 +24.00 for shipping.   Amount Due if purc

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...