Jump to content

    site vendors section

    flames4life
    By flames4life,
    a place with a approved list of items that are made/modified by site members like some of *DM's products.

    Interior swap issue

    sanitariumite
    By sanitariumite,
    I'm about to do an interior swap from red to black leather in my '87 quest. I noticed that i have a stock sunroof in the original red leather, and there isn't on on the black leather interior... Could i cut out the hole, or do i need to find myself a black headliner? Thanks Adam

    MPI Tuning thread ..

    Dcrasta
    By Dcrasta,
    Would like to start a thread with resources for 'the beginning and advanced' tuner.  Since its not very practical or easy to tune the TBI i put it in this thread.  I stumbled across some good articles on TurboSaturns.net that were pretty nice.  Turbo 4 cylinder stuff.. Any links please add here (mods maybe a sticky on this one?)   http://www.turbosaturns.net/index.html     Some good calculators and stuff (Merkurxr4ti page) http://www.merkurtech.com/merkurtech/index.php

    progress - wiring

    kev_rm
    By kev_rm,
    Slowly but surely....   I have the ignition working and the wiring about 90% done.   http://home.comcast.net/~kevin_connell/mpi/wiring/page0.html     Edit: No making fun of my welds! I suck, I know!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...