Jump to content

    Starquest Revolution DVD & Magazine! PAYMENT DUE!!

    Distorted.Clarity
    By Distorted.Clarity,
    Make payments on Paypal *send payments to my paypal using my email distorted.clarity@gmail.com i cant figure out how to get the buy now to work via this board so live with not having a link   OR   my address is as follows for Money orders   Josh Jolly 7901 Baymeadows Cir E Apt 566 Jacksonville FL 32256   Magazine $8 dollars DVD is $15 DVD & Movie is $23

    Stedabani's Poly Bushings

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=advancetech;action=display;num=1111323714;start=0]Advanced Virtual Mechanic[/link] by JAinsworth.

    Engine / Transmission / Chassis weight?

    AbsurdParadox
    By AbsurdParadox,
    Alright, I've been trying to look this up for a while now, and not having much luck.   I read somewhere that the curb weight is regarded as 3037lbs for the manual -- is this correct?   Also, does anyone know what the entire engine and/or transmission weighs?   Looking to compare these weights to the setup I'm going with.

    paint code

    Anders
    By Anders,
    This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?board=bullcrap;action=display;num=1111323792;start=0]Just plain ol' B.S.[/link] by JAinsworth.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...