-
Images
- 2 replies
- 879 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 811 views
- Add Reply
- 30 replies
- 1884 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 843 views
- Add Reply
Struts Dilemna....
By KO,
I need one rear and two front KYB struts for my 89. We've got a meet April 9th and I want the struts and the ST Springs I just got on the car before then, anyone care to direct me to the fastest place to recieve the struts? And if anyone has some new KYB's or Tokico's laying around for any reason let me know.
Rear Spoiler
By Lead_Foot,
i was wondering if any body had any pics of the rear spoiler filled in so there is no wiper at all
SDS ign blowing fuses....*FIXED!!!
By Pr4mnceMan,
I'm sitting out here trying to finally get this thing down the road but for some reason its only running on 2-3 cylinder (coming and going) and is blowing the ignition fuse. Â The magnets are seen in correct order, not tuching and has a good ground. Â What gives? Â Unfortunately I do not have a friend available to help while I throw a timing light on it for several more hours.
trbostar86 aka Chad
By JAinsworth,
I received this PM from 88_TSi on a bad deal from a member here.
Jimmy
On 3-06 trbostar86 posted a 1G MAS for sale in the for sale forum. I was wanting one of these for my 88 and I replied and ended up purchasing this item from him (via pay-pal on 3-0. I have never received this item and have contacted Chad (trbostar86) multiple times. He has responded 2 times I think. Once was a week and a half ago, saying he was sorry it had not been shipped yet but he'd do it immediately. The last time he
