Jump to content

    some body mod questions

    Stormhammer
    By Stormhammer,
    1st - how hard is it to find the 83 turbo hood - 2nd - anyone makes repo's of them?   also... I doubt this will be fruitful, but are there any body kits out there? probably not...   hm - what are you guy's take on cf canards and ground diffusers?

    Another weight saving statistic.

    offalot
    By offalot,
    Well I just sent out a box to a fellow member containing all the front seatbelt components, including tracks, motors , the center shoulder belt device, everything but the hardware. All this stuff ended up weighing about 21 lbs.!! Thats alot! (somebody compare that to something, I cant think of anything right now) So compare that to houw much some harnesses would weigh, a couple pounds at bewst. And thats alot of savings. No wonder why this car weighs so much.

    Blow thru setup

    SE-R4LIFE
    By SE-R4LIFE,
    Well I started the blow thru carb setup this morning. I got my carb last night and did the mods to convert it to except boost, I pulled the intake manifold and sent it to my machinist to get it hogged out. I should have it back tomorrow. I need to sit down and draw up some plans for a BETTER intake design? Well anyways I'll keep you guys posted.

    2 Passenger Seats......

    KO
    By KO,
    Ok so I've got a great set of seats here, only problem is both are 89 passenger seats. Any way that I can make one a drivers, and one a passengers? I've got another spare drivers side I could use for parts. I thought maybe I could take the tracks off the drivers seat and put them on the passengers but from the looks of it things will not be that easy. All of the seat adjustments on the drivers side will be on the inside closest to the center console from what I can tell. Anyone follow me hear?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...